Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " City Fans in Belgrade 5 Different Stadiums "

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:20 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:38 pm

At a 3rd division Serbian Leaue ground :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:39 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:43 pm

:sladeout: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:47 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird:
image.jpg

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Div 3 match today :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:51 pm

:sladeout:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:52 pm

:bluebird:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Div 3 match :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: " City Fans in Belgrade Different Stadiums "

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:Bleeding Hell Annis is that Fila top welded on? :roll:
You've got more books than tops :lol:

I've got 6 Fila jackets Jack, glad I've not got 20,000 like my books :lol:

Jack how's your clothes collection, can't be many in your caravan :D

Bless you Annis living in a fictional world again...who's the little gay moodie looking dwarf in the white top?

The party is over Annis move on FFS mun, but you do all look propwa nauty like :roll: :roll:

Jack, Don't worry I promise you I'm living in the real world and don't go on your sites trying to slag you all off, personally I have No interest in what you all do :thumbright:

They are obsessed, never been on a Swansea forum, don't get it. Great pictures, you do like tha fila top mind :thumbup:

Spot on they are Totally Obsessed with us, Jack site Never interested me either :thumbright:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:17 pm

A bit of a celebration :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:17 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Could this be our new Manager
Partizans ex manager
Under him Champions of Serbia and did well in Europe
Refused to apologies to President for calling Red Star a name :lol:
Left Partizan top of the League
Marko Nikolic

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:10 am

Red Stars Ground Gypos

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:11 am

Red Star Gypos Ground

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:12 am

Gypos Ground

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:13 am

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:16 am

Red Star Gypos Ground

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:17 am

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:26 am

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:30 am

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Bless you Annis living in a fictional world again...who's the little gay moodie looking dwarf in the white top?

The party is over Annis move on FFS mun, but you do all look propwa nauty like :roll: :roll:

Jack, Don't worry I promise you I'm living in the real world and don't go on your sites trying to slag you all off, personally I have No interest in what you all do :thumbright:

They are obsessed, never been on a Swansea forum, don't get it. Great pictures, you do like tha fila top mind :thumbup:

Spot on they are Totally Obsessed with us, Jack site Never interested me either :thumbright:

What are you doing here, you fooking gypo b*stard? Why don't you go to your real miserable world. Leave us to live our fictional world.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Grobari_Partizan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What are you doing here, you fooking gypo b*stard? Why don't you go to your real miserable world. Leave us to live our fictional world.

:lol:

You tell them Uros :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Great trip to Belgrade recommend to anyone to go and experience for themselves :bluebird: !

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Grobari_Partizan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Nice one Chief glad you ain't so nice now !! Gypsies :laughing6: :laughing6: You are right it's Gypos :laughing6:

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Today CARDIFF and PARTIZAN Fans together :ayatollah: