Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Brizzle Fans Not Happy '

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Just had a look at their forum and theyre not happy one bit about the ticket collection, one even think they'll now only bring 3-400 :o

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/172338-cardiff-away/

What an absolute joke, not only is a Monday night enough of a pain but now this.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163709

Lew-T

Members
4,361 posts
LocationBristol
ID: 3 Posted yesterday at 12:53
So will Oxford and Swindon be a bubble then in the future?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163709
marmite

Members
579 posts
LocationROAMING
ID: 4 Posted yesterday at 12:54 (edited)
Interesting that this post appeared next to the one about jacking it in for non league. Makes you think.

Edited yesterday at 12:58 by marmite
Randy Marsh

Members
1,222 posts
ID: 5 Posted yesterday at 12:58
Was going to go but not bothering with this shit.
2 people like this
Welcome To The Jungle
Often sees what others can't

Members
6,051 posts
ID: 6 Posted yesterday at 13:03
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh #Train tickets already bought ffs. Why was this not announced ages ago!
Welcome To The Jungle

Members
6,051 posts
ID: 7 Posted yesterday at 13:05
And what about people who cannot drive or don't have a car?????
Super

Members
19,030 posts
ID: 8 Posted yesterday at 13:07
On 10/8/2015, 2:05:06, Welcome To The Jungle said:
And what about people who cannot drive or don't have a car?????

CATS.
Welcome To The Jungle

Members
6,051 posts
ID: 9 Posted yesterday at 13:17
On 10/8/2015, 2:07:43, Super said:
CATS.

True, although I bet they leave before I leave work. I can get a lift but this is all being done too late and should have been announced about a month ago.
1 person likes this
Bs4Red

Members
162 posts
ID: 10 Posted yesterday at 13:19
So if you collect your ticket at 6.15 on the dot, that gives you 1 hour 30 to get into cardiff find parking, walk to the ground and get into the ground? Who comes up with these ideas
Redminster

Members
926 posts
LocationKingswood
ID: 11 Posted yesterday at 13:22
So a Cardiff-supporting colleague at work and I had made a pact to go to the 2 games this year (in opposite ends!)

That's now off.

This one was going to involve a night out in Cardiff, and the only way to make that happen is leave work near Aztec super-early, get down to AG to get on a bus to come right past where I work, to hang around in a services in a queue, to be bussed straight into the ground. And then not take the bus back to Bristol again, so incurring extra cost to go home.

F. That.

This will decimate our following to 3-400 ish.

Re: Brizzle Fans Not Happy

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 pm

Shouldn't have acting like dicks last time, acting up behind closed doors with the police protecting them :lol:

Re: ' Brizzle Fans Not Happy '

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Ticket collection or not, they should be selling out the away end for this one, no excuses. :wave:

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:28 pm

KBK-13 wrote:Shouldn't have acting like dicks last time, acting up behind closed doors with the police protecting them :lol:

And this. It's their own f*cking fault for beating up a few chairs. Serves them right. :thumbright:

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:33 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:Shouldn't have acting like dicks last time, acting up behind closed doors with the police protecting them :lol:

And this. It's their own f*cking fault for beating up a few chairs. Serves them right. :thumbright:

I agree, but It will kill things a little bit. It could however be worse as its not a full bubble :thumbup:

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:46 am

I agree with the above points, but TBF they should have been given more notice.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:54 am

That's a shame that this has got to happen. I hope it doesn't prevent too many from coming but as someone else already stated that it shouldn't affect the attendance as they should sell out thier end in a fixture like this no problems. They should have been told a while ago as some it seems have already paid for train tickets etc - will they get given thier money back?

Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Fans of a certain vintage will understand.
Bristol Mug.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Couldn't give a dam about them and where they got to pick there tickets from we have done it for years .they should blame there idiots for smashing up the pub they where in last time they visited cardiff .what was all that about if they had been fighting with our lot fair enough but they smash a pub for no reason to be fair to our fans they were asked to stay away from them and our fans did .lot of credit to our fans

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:20 pm

The Germans don't like them either.

Ze Karrott Krunching Kretins.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Arse!.jpg

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:50 am

But oi can drive a traaaactor

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:37 am

All because they didn't behave themselves last time - and now they are complaining!