Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Cardiff City’s Fixtures Changed '

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Cardiff City’s December fixtures against Birmingham City and Nottingham Forest have been moved to different dates

Link viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Cardiff City’s 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship match away to Birmingham City has been chosen to be televised live on Sky Sports.

The match at St Andrew's, originally scheduled for Saturday 19th December at 3pm, will now take place on Friday 18th December 2015at 7:45pm.

Meanwhile, our home fixture against Nottingham Forest will now kick off on Tuesday 29th December 2015 at 7:45pm instead of 3pm on Monday 28th December.

Re: ' Cardiff City’s Fixtures Changed '

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:34 pm

when I seen the December fixtures had changed, was getting a bit worried as my boy is gonna be a mascot on the 12th! luckily not that game being changed

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Sky wants to show more of Russell's good brand of football. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Cant believe the changing of fixtures - The Forest game on bank holiday when everyone is home and changes it to an evening game when people are working

Unfortunately I can't blame Slade for that ( or can i :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Cant believe the changing of fixtures - The Forest game on bank holiday when everyone is home and changes it to an evening game when people are working

Unfortunately I can't blame Slade for that ( or can i :lol: :lol: :lol: )

No you f*cking can't. :lol:

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Birmingham City's fixture against Cardiff City in December has been moved in order for it to be played live in front of the Sky Sports cameras.

The game, which was due to be played on Saturday 19th of December, has been brought forward to Friday 18th, with the game kicking off at 19:45 instead of 15:00.

Following the announcement that the game will be shown live on Sky, it now means that this fixture will be the club's sixth game on TV in the first half of the season.

Previous broadcasts include the 1-1 draw away at Ipswich Town and the 1-0 loss away at Aston Villa.

It will be the third time that Gary Rowett's men will play on a Friday, following the option to start playing games on a Friday, as well as Saturday's and Sunday's.