Any bluebird fan - should not miss the Bristol city game!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:44 pm

I have a feeling it's going to be a great night at the CCS! Hopefully the more the merrier and with that in mind a rocking atmosphere will be expected. Some people state that Bristol are no longer our rivals but I would say they are equal to Swansea! Plus the fact that they are in the same league so we need to take the points of them. :bluescarf:

I hope it is our largest attendance for a while (even if it's just 18-19K). I hope all fans will be singing and chanting (not just some areas of the ground). The atmosphere was so much improved at the Cardiff v charlton game. Love the banter between both set of fans. The only thing that I don't want is any trouble breaking out! It would be good for both clubs to finish incident free! I think it spoils it too for everyone else.

I think that it'll be massive though and we are thoroughly looking forward to it. It's a game that no CCFC fan should miss if they can get there!

:bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Once a blue always a blue44

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat