CeMap qualification

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CeMap qualification

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:21 pm

For clarification:

CeMAP is the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice

CeMAP 501/0629/6 is a QCF Level 3 qualification and it meets the educational standard required by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of anyone wishing to achieve a 'licence to practice' and work as a mortgage adviser.
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby maccydee » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Sven wrote:For clarification:

CeMAP 501/0629/6 is a QCF Level 3 qualification and it meets the educational standard required by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of anyone wishing to achieve a 'licence to practice' and work as a mortgage adviser.

Thank you.

I sort of figured if you know what it was then you would understand what a bargain that was.

Do you have it Sven?
maccydee

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:48 pm

maccydee wrote:

Thank you.

I sort of figured if you know what it was then you would understand what a bargain that was.

Do you have it Sven?

No, mate, but I know a few who do :thumbup:

It's a very good introduction into the world of finance but it has to be tempered with very good communication skills and the ability to 'know your products', which is an area in which many will fall down

My uncle was a very senior manager with RBS (formerly Williams & Glyn's for the more 'mature' amongst us :laughing6: ) and he tried to persuade me to go down that route when I left school, but I chose another route and (thankfully) never regretted it! :thumbup:

Do you have it or are you going for it? :)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby maccydee » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Thank you.

Do you have it Sven?

It's a very good introduction into the world of finance but it has to be tempered with very good communication skills and the ability to 'know your products', which is an area in which many will fall down

My uncle was a very senior manager with RBS (formerly Williams & Glyn's for the more 'mature' amongst us :laughing6: ) and he tried to persuade me to go down that route when I left school, but I chose another route and (thankfully) never regretted it! :thumbup:

Going for it. Something to do for when I leave the RAF.
maccydee

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:45 pm

maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Thank you.

Do you have it Sven?

Nice one! And good luck with that! :thumbup:
Sven

Postby maccydee » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Thank you.

Do you have it Sven?

Nice one! And good luck with that! :thumbup:

Ta
maccydee

Return to General Chat