Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Paul Trollope '

Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:24 pm

' Paul Trollope chemistry '

BY TERRY PHILLIPS

07/10/15

“We have meetings every morning and the first of those is with the medical team,” says Slade. “We go through the schedule, which has already been planned by then.

“I am out there on the training ground every time no matter who is leading the session. The chemistry between Paul Trollope and I, in particular, is strong. We have know each other a fair time and it was important to bring somebody in that was going to deliver what I wanted on the pitch.

“It’s a team effort, win or lose, among the staff, just as it is with the players. We try to get everything right and like to feel we get most right, but we also learn from decisions which don’t work out the way we wanted.

“The key is to strive for improvement the whole time. We are getting close to maximising on and off the pitch.

Transfer rumours: Who is Asiedu Attobrah? The lowdown on the Ghanaian being linked to Cardiff City

“We are certainly not there yet, but we are a lot closer to peoples’ physical and mental capabilities.”

One of the biggest factors in Slade’s job is his rapport with club owner Vincent Tan.

Re: ' Paul Trollope chemistry '

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:22 pm

All good. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:07 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:All good. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I honestly believe Trollope was our best signing since Slade arrived as he made a hell of a difference :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:All good. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I honestly believe Trollope was our best signing since Slade arrived as he made a hell of a difference :ayatollah:

Good managers always need a good coach. :thumbright: