Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:05 am

I'm gonna say 6 pts

Well done to Cookie for proving many including myself wrong. :notworthy:

Re: FAW: Wales Poll

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:48 am

Win both matches, helps to go further up the rankings :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Re: FAW: Wales Poll

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:Win both matches, helps to go further up the rankings :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I agree :thumbup:

Re: ' FAW: Wales Poll '

Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Wow a Sticky....

Perfect platform to discuss Batman now :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a joke BTW

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Win both, I reckon. The players will be very keen to finish the campaign unbeaten. The fact that Bosnia need to win on Saturday to keep up with Israel will be good for us, in that we can hit them on the counterattack.

Who said lose both?!

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Can't see us beating Bosnia, in Bosnia. A draw/lose and then a win against Andorra seems more realistic.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:37 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Can't see us beating Bosnia, in Bosnia. A draw/lose and then a win against Andorra seems more realistic.

The likely outcome but would t be surprised if we do get a draw in Bosnia and qualify which will help my argument with the missus to why I have booked ten days in France when " we haven't qualified yet " :laughing6:

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:21 pm

0 - 0 in bosnia

4-0 at home to andorra :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:46 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Win both, I reckon. The players will be very keen to finish the campaign unbeaten. The fact that Bosnia need to win on Saturday to keep up with Israel will be good for us, in that we can hit them on the counterattack.

Who said lose both?!

Not me!

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:45 am

llangainbluebird wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Win both, I reckon. The players will be very keen to finish the campaign unbeaten. The fact that Bosnia need to win on Saturday to keep up with Israel will be good for us, in that we can hit them on the counterattack.

Who said lose both?!

Not me!

Wind up no doubt.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:50 pm

While I don't think we'll lose both we've been here before & somehow grabbed disaster from the jaws of success.