Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY FAN WELL OUT OF ORDER TODAY "

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Only One arrest today at Brighton

But the City fan arrested has been arrested for sexual assault on a woman steward and apparently it was bad and if found guilty, looking at jail .
He is in custody and will appear in court on Monday.
They have witnesses and cctv.
It was his first away game

Other than that, City fans were very well behaved.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FAN WELL OUT OF ORDER TODAY "

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Sexual assault wtf ,what a pleb

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FAN WELL OUT OF ORDER TODAY "

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:41 pm

First away match too ?

Very bad

Re: DISGRACE " CARDIFF CITY FAN WELL OUT OF ORDER TODAY "

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Sexual assault? Does anyone know what happened then.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Embarrassing.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:59 pm

KBK-13 wrote:Sexual assault? Does anyone know what happened then.

As we were leaving to get on the coach,one of our Police spotters told Carl the story.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:09 pm

1st game. c**t.
Please dont call him a City fan.
No football fan would do that.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Was it verbal assault or did he grab her or something?

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:16 pm

NO need for that to happen the stewards were well helpful as i. Was looking for the bus???

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Throw the book at the sex pest if that was the reason for his arrest. Shameful. :oops:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Probably a good idea to hear what happened before people go off on one asking for him to be hung at dawn from the tower of london.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Probably a good idea to hear what happened before people go off on one asking for him to be hung at dawn from the tower of london.

Says the sex pest himself. :lol:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:36 pm

norms76 wrote:
Depressed Blue wrote:Probably a good idea to hear what happened before people go off on one asking for him to be hung at dawn from the tower of london.

Ok then.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Ok then.

Someone makes a valid point! And some holier than thou troll sends a personal slur on him ? What a "*******# :thumbup:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Bloke asked one woman steward to hold his pint while he asked another to pose for a photo with him and apparently he groped her during the shot that is what I heard ...she did tell him to get off but it wasn't until the other woman who was holding the pint went to get help that the bloke reacted thinking she was nicking his pint s few minutes later six police officers came in and took him out. .I was outside the stadium when they were knicking him apparently he has not been for a while but used to be regular away fan before he had a bad accident

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Each to their own but I've never been the one to ask stewards or the ob for a photo :? But anyway let's not crucify him yet until we know the truth.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:48 pm

corky wrote:Bloke asked one woman steward to hold his pint while he asked another to pose for a photo with him and apparently he groped her during the shot that is what I heard ...she did tell him to get off but it wasn't until the other woman who was holding the pint went to get help that the bloke reacted thinking she was nicking his pint s few minutes later six police officers came in and took him out. .I was outside the stadium when they were knicking him apparently he has not been for a while but used to be regular away fan before he had a bad accident

Corky, I said to one of our spotters after the game, that things had gone well today, no RV and no trouble in the game etc, he said only one arrest and very serious, sexual assault and the guy could be in big trouble.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Sounds to me like too much beer and I'm guessing he grabbed her arse??. Probably not realising how big a deal it is and was to her. Probably looking at 6 month sentence. Possibly lose job etc and full of regret now. Probably nice guy when sober also may have family etc that will also feel the effects. So let's try and think of those as well guys before he's turned into Peter Sutcliffe :thumbright:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Not belittling it, but same thing will happen hundreds of time next Sat in Cardiff at the egg and it will just be put down to rugger fans,having a larf.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:54 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:Sounds to me like too much beer and I'm guessing he grabbed her arse??. Probably not realising how big a deal it is and was to her. Probably looking at 6 month sentence. Possibly lose job etc and full of regret now. Probably nice guy when sober also may have family etc that will also feel the effects. So let's try and think of those as well guys before he's turned into Peter Sutcliffe :thumbright:

Your probably right, and if we're honest how many have done something similar at some point razzed up. If it were other way around would she be nicked? Don't know the facts yet, wild over reaction without knowing the facts.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:56 pm

cardiff city stadium wrote:Not belittling it, but same thing will happen hundreds of time next Sat in Cardiff at the egg and it will just be put down to rugger fans,having a larf.

It's called high spirits and your correct!!

Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:57 pm

:thumbup:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Sounds to me like too much beer and I'm guessing he grabbed her arse??. Probably not realising how big a deal it is and was to her. Probably looking at 6 month sentence. Possibly lose job etc and full of regret now. Probably nice guy when sober also may have family etc that will also feel the effects. So let's try and think of those as well guys before he's turned into Peter Sutcliffe :thumbright:

Your probably right, and if we're honest how many have done something similar at some point razzed up. If it were other way around would she be nicked? Don't know the facts yet, wild over reaction without knowing the facts.

Ffs I would serve life if I got arrested every time I handled the boobs of work colleagues at parties! They even sent pics of them when i retired as pressie! But wouldn't be surprised if its as you say grabbed her bottom got bit out hand arrested ! And yes if on sat after rugby int nothing said, ? Let's get some facts 1st :old:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
cardiff city stadium wrote:Not belittling it, but same thing will happen hundreds of time next Sat in Cardiff at the egg and it will just be put down to rugger fans,having a larf.

So it's OK to grope/molest any female "for a larff" even if you don't know them?? :? :o :shock:

High spirits?? B*****cks!! :roll:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:14 pm

I seen him outside he seemed relaxed and oblivious to how much trouble was in ...the police were trying to tell him that he needed a lawyer but then they took him away...I didn't see the incident but was told be groped her chest and backside and was out of order and rightly arrested...imagine if it was your wife,daughter, sister or mother..it wouldn't be a bit of tomfoolery then...a line has to be drawn

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:17 pm

corky wrote:I seen him outside he seemed relaxed and oblivious to how much trouble was in ...the police were trying to tell him that he needed a lawyer but then they took him away...I didn't see the incident but was told be groped her chest and backside and was out of order and rightly arrested...imagine if it was your wife,daughter, sister or mother..it wouldn't be a bit of tomfoolery then...a line has to be drawn

Totally agree Corky, No one would be laughing if it was their wife,daughter, sister or mother.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
corky wrote:I seen him outside he seemed relaxed and oblivious to how much trouble was in ...the police were trying to tell him that he needed a lawyer but then they took him away...I didn't see the incident but was told be groped her chest and backside and was out of order and rightly arrested...imagine if it was your wife,daughter, sister or mother..it wouldn't be a bit of tomfoolery then...a line has to be drawn

Totally agree Corky, No one would be laughing if it was their wife,daughter, sister or mother.

Agree Annis, If someone touched my daughters or my wife's breasts or ass he would need more than a lawyer, I get wound up when they get tapped down for a search entering a ground, as anyone who knows me will testify, if ( and I mean if ) this chap has taken libertys, whether drunk or not, then he is out of order, simple as that.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Agree Annis, If someone touched my daughters or my wife's breasts or ass he would need more than a lawyer, I get wound up when they get tapped down for a search entering a ground, as anyone who knows me will testify, if ( and I mean if ) this chap has taken libertys, whether drunk or not, then he is out of order, simple as that.

Exactly Carl, I would be prob arrested as well for battering him, its no joking matter.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Sven wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

So it's OK to grope/molest any female "for a larff" even if you don't know them?? :? :o :shock:

High spirits?? B*****cks!! :roll:

Should have gone in to detail, no it's far from ok I am trying to say that all the nonsense that happens on a Saturday night when the rugby has been on, well a blind eye is turned because the establishment say they are rugby fans in high spirits.

Sounds like he's had to much Stella and has made a massive mistake, and totally out of order

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Sounds like a Lad being a Lad on Alcohol and going overboard.

Will get blown up and he will serve the sentence whatever it is.

"Sex Pest" seems a tad over the top.