Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW " OUTPLAYED/DOMINATED BY BRIGHTON/YET VERY "

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Stringfellow wrote:I wasn't there today, but despite riding our luck as many have posted its rare to go to the side that is top unbeaten and come away with anything unless you have something about you which I believe we now have. In this division away from home you certainly have to dig in against most teams especially the league leaders. Like him or loathe him Russell Slade does not lose many matches, CCFC are moving in the right direction. Great point and we look forward to a few home games after the international break where the points are easier to come by, side does need pace to go up a level :bluescarf:

True,I would of taken a point gladly before the game and even though we rode our luck,your right it's a great point away from home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Well it does show we can live with anyone in this league! OK battered but still could have won game which bodes well for rest season. :old:

Allan, Great point today. I know I am hard to please but I honestly Still do not see us as a promotion team yet?

Anni's it will be touch and go regarding top six, but we do have habit of scoring in games, also got January and maybe dalman can see we need to invest In couple of players then? But definitely signs we can make top 6! :thumbup:

Allan, We had a long chat with Dalman today, I will say more later in the week :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sounds positive! Things must be looking up with clubs hierarchy? :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Well it does show we can live with anyone in this league! OK battered but still could have won game which bodes well for rest season. :old:

Allan, Great point today. I know I am hard to please but I honestly Still do not see us as a promotion team yet?

Anni's it will be touch and go regarding top six, but we do have habit of scoring in games, also got January and maybe dalman can see we need to invest In couple of players then? But definitely signs we can make top 6! :thumbup:

Allan, We had a long chat with Dalman today, I will say more later in the week :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Yes Allan, Dalman was very positive today :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Good to hear its nice to have positive vibes around club for a change :thumbup:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree and positives off the pitch transpire to on the pitch which we are now seeing. We are not going to be title contenders overnight but massive progress and done stability which we were desperate for :thumbup:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:How the hell did we get a point from that :ayatollah: credit to the players, my only gripe is why do we sit back when we go 1 up away from home it invites pressure. Motm Moore for 4 or 5 great stops also malone in with shout for assist, some good blocks and tackles also clearing off line :ayatollah:

I've feel the same, how the hell did we do it? We should not have sat back from the minute we scored, but we got away with robbery so we can't complain :thumbright:

Said that in another post annis, we always sit back when we score. Why don't we try and get another

Totally agree and when we attacked them in the second half we looked like we could even win :ayatollah:

Definitely, as much as I try and stick up for Slade and back him that part of his tactics really frustrates me :thumbright:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I love it that way as well :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree and positives off the pitch transpire to on the pitch which we are now seeing. We are not going to be title contenders overnight but massive progress and done stability which we were desperate for :thumbup:

:thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: