Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coleman

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Credit where due the guy has proved his critics wrong and he looked so happy when Bale scored then came over to celebrate.

Re: Coleman

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:41 am

Agree thought he was going to be crap but hrs got the team playing well

Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:47 am

Wolfpac wrote:Credit where due the guy has proved his critics wrong and he looked so happy when Bale scored then came over to celebrate.

He's certainly proved me wrong, i thought he was way out of his depth when he first started the job but now he seems to have all the answers and has a great structure in place, also Ashley Williams has been superb for Wales, jack or not he his the bedrock of our whole structure, he gives absolutely everything for the team. :thumbup:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:32 am

cityone wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Credit where due the guy has proved his critics wrong and he looked so happy when Bale scored then came over to celebrate.

He's certainly proved me wrong, i thought he was way out of his depth when he first started the job but now he seems to have all the answers and has a great structure in place, also Ashley Williams has been superb for Wales, jack or not he his the bedrock of our whole structure, he gives absolutely everything for the team. :thumbup:

And dare I say it, Jazz is playing well too

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 am

whiterock wrote:
cityone wrote:

And dare I say it, Jazz is playing well too

Cannot say the same about Ben Davies, he was shit last night.