Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Absolutely brilliant

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Sunday is going to be mental

Re: Absolutely brilliant

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Agreed but I was half expecting this to be about Charlotte church has had her car nicked :lol:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Xcasual wrote:Agreed but I was half expecting this to be about Charlotte church has had her car nicked :lol:

Or Cardiff airport had been re-privatised!

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:01 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Agreed but I was half expecting this to be about Charlotte church has had her car nicked :lol:

Or that Kevin Nolan has signed.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:

What the f**k are you on about

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Years of watching Wales being shit and spending thousands home and away I can't believe how close we are!!!

Coleman I hold my hands up because you have played a f*cking blinder

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:35 pm

Makes you wonder why Wales haven't been able to do this in previous years. All it takes, is the right attitude and team spirit. Why couldn't we galvanise like this before. I'm feeling so proud to be welsh right now :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:41 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:Makes you wonder why Wales haven't been able to do this in previous years. All it takes, is the right attitude and team spirit. Why couldn't we galvanise like this before. I'm feeling so proud to be welsh right now :ayatollah:

Also right manager? Some of our previous teams have had 4/5 world class player's in it, we have 2 Now?? but very good support players! Who have created fantastic team spirit. Such a marked difference I feel. And I'm talking from experience starting in 73 yougaslavia ninian park. :thumbup:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:02 am

really makes you think that if Greece can win Euros with a great team spirit then who knows

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:05 am

Military Junta wrote:really makes you think that if Greece can win Euros with a great team spirit then who knows

One step at a time Ad, let's get there and enjoy it. Cannot see us winning it. ;)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:52 am

norms76 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:really makes you think that if Greece can win Euros with a great team spirit then who knows

One step at a time Ad, let's get there and enjoy it. Cannot see us winning it. ;)

Lol my point really being that team spit I can make an average team go far and like in Greeces case go too far.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:56 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:

I think you've missed the point...

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:57 am

Military Junta wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Lol my point really being that team spit I can make an average team go far and like in Greeces case go too far.

With the way the tournament works next year, we'll have every chance of making the knockout stages and anything can happen after that.

Not sure how the Euro draw is done, is it done on rankings again? If so, we should get a decent group.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:01 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:Makes you wonder why Wales haven't been able to do this in previous years. All it takes, is the right attitude and team spirit. Why couldn't we galvanise like this before. I'm feeling so proud to be welsh right now :ayatollah:

Moz,the reason we haven't done it before is we haven't had the players to back up our superstars.We've always had one or two real good'uns but never had other players with the technical ability the current crop have got.I am 57 years old and can't remember a more well balanced side brimming with class all over the park to support our superstars.For me this is the best welsh side I have seen though others may disagree.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:00 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:

I think you've missed the point...

..... It's Rydogs though.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:08 pm

I was just being silly. :laughing6: :thumbup:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:I was just being silly. :laughing6: :thumbup:

seems that you are the only one laughing through :laughing6:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:I was just being silly. :laughing6: :thumbup:

seems that you are the only one laughing through :laughing6:

Yeah u r right. :oops:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:36 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:

Or Charlotte Church buying Cardiff Airport? ;-)

Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 am

To me the best Welsh side was the 1 that beat Italy 2-1 at the Mill stadium everybody was fit that day and we would have beaten anybody, this side is coming very very very close to that side!! We just need a lethal striker and believe me the skies the limit

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:07 am

I think the side in the early 90s is better than today. How a side with Hughes, Saunders, Rush, Giggs as a strike force never qualified is beyond me as most of the rest of the team still played to a high standard