Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Israel tickets

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Looking for 2 tickets for the Wales Israel game, if anyone is selling them? just been on the e-ticketing site for an hour to get them to finally get on and it's sold out lol

Re: Israel tickets

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:10 pm

BryceyBluebird wrote:Looking for 2 tickets for the Wales Israel game, if anyone is selling them? just been on the e-ticketing site for an hour to get them to finally get on and it's sold out lol

I've got 2 for sale.

1 meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelion pounds. Each. And a free scarf.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 pm

BryceyBluebird wrote:Looking for 2 tickets for the Wales Israel game, if anyone is selling them? just been on the e-ticketing site for an hour to get them to finally get on and it's sold out lol

It sold out months ago

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:36 pm

wez1927 wrote:

It sold out months ago

Can I have my tickets back wez? Worth a fortune now! :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:39 pm

BryceyBluebird wrote:..... just been on the e-ticketing site for an hour to get them to finally get on and it's sold out lol

Surely this is a piss take?

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:41 pm

It's not a joke. Go of faw ticketing, there's a queue hahahahahahahahaha

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:43 pm

They've been on sale for f*cking ages mate, no sympathy for fans who have missed out on this one :wave:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 pm

If you have a ticket stub from the WCQ Holland v Wales 96 , Take the stub to the ticket office and they'll exchange it for a ticket :thumbright:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:It's not a joke. Go of faw ticketing, there's a queue hahahahahahahahaha

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtickets ... temref=424

The servers have given up and say 'Come on, no pushing! There are loads of you here today!'. Incredible.

A simple 'Fuck-Off, You should have sorted it out in January to avoid the glory-hunting-fickle-cunts getting the tickets if things go well ' would have saved a lot of time.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Here we go! A bit of success and out they come! :oops:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:24 am

No not at all lads season ticket holder down the city and normally work Sunday's so haven't bought a ticket but I have 4 days off and was wondering if I could lol, I was at the Belgium game but didn't know if I'd have this one off or not but if I can't I'll just go down and watch in a pub in Cardiff just thought I'd chance my arm...

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 am

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

It sold out months ago

Can I have my tickets back wez? Worth a fortune now! :laughing5: :laughing5:

No chance lol

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:50 am

Glory hunter :lol:

Good luck

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:11 am

Sven wrote:Here we go! A bit of success and out they come! :oops:

Exactly my point.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162430#p1713969

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:30 am

BryceyBluebird wrote:No not at all lads season ticket holder down the city and normally work Sunday's so haven't bought a ticket but I have 4 days off and was wondering if I could lol, I was at the Belgium game but didn't know if I'd have this one off or not but if I can't I'll just go down and watch in a pub in Cardiff just thought I'd chance my arm...

Why didn't you buy a couple at £20 no risk at all! I bought them not knowing if could go, if couldn't go get money back no problem!! :roll:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:44 am

Tournament tickets were cheap enough at the start. I bought three knowing I wouldn't make every game but still would be cheap. Even bought extra Israel tickets for friends last month easily enough. Everyone needs one today though

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:09 am

Dan85 wrote:Tournament tickets were cheap enough at the start. I bought three knowing I wouldn't make every game but still would be cheap. Even bought extra Israel tickets for friends last month easily enough. Everyone needs one today though

I got an extra 3. Was always going to happen.

And I won a competition on Twitter and my niece will be walking out with the players!. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:55 am

A friend of mine is selling 2 tickets for a silly price ..