Imperial Properties/Mallorca Real Estate

http://www.imperial-properties.com

mason@imperial-properties.com

+34 971 692 434
Santa Ponsa Blue

Re: ' WALES FANS TONIGHT '

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Approx 4,000 :thumbup:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Phil Hearne » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Tremendous!
Can't wait til Sunday's game with Israel.
Hope this passion and atmosphere
returns to Cardiff games.
Phil Hearne

Postby mallo » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 am

XXXX. Wales
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:54 am

There was a massive amount of newbies at the game who didn't know the songs, the 400 ticket allowance at Bosnia should be interesting....
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Bluebird_87 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:There was a massive amount of newbies at the game who didn't know the songs, the 400 ticket allowance at Bosnia should be interesting....

Newbies? They're welsh, they're entitled to support Wales, same as everyone else
Bluebird_87

Postby Santa Ponsa Blue » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:38 pm

:ayatollah:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (156.73 KiB) Viewed 1412 times

+34 971 692 434
Santa Ponsa Blue

Postby Santa Ponsa Blue » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 pm

:ayatollah:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (243.97 KiB) Viewed 1411 times

+34 971 692 434
Santa Ponsa Blue

Postby JonCCFC » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:There was a massive amount of newbies at the game who didn't know the songs, the 400 ticket allowance at Bosnia should be interesting....

Newbies? They're welsh, they're entitled to support Wales, same as everyone else

:thumbright:
JonCCFC

Postby Maerdy boy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:57 pm

the allocation for bosnia is 700 odd. ;)
Maerdy boy

Postby blue mist » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Where did he get 400 from. Shit me sen.
blue mist

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

And who said they wasn't allowed ? Think before jumping down my throat, I agree with you however as I've been to EVERY home and away game, I'll also be flying back from Cyprus tomorrow night to watch wales play Israel I'd like to think that I would have more chance of a ticket with such a limit for the Bosnia game....
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Stringfellow » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

And who said they wasn't allowed ? Think before jumping down my throat, I agree with you however as I've been to EVERY home and away game, I'll also be flying back from Cyprus tomorrow night to watch wales play Israel I'd like to think that I would have more chance of a ticket with such a limit for the Bosnia game....

Then surely it's time for a " are you watching engerland" :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby Fusilier52 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

And who said they wasn't allowed ? Think before jumping down my throat, I agree with you however as I've been to EVERY home and away game, I'll also be flying back from Cyprus tomorrow night to watch wales play Israel I'd like to think that I would have more chance of a ticket with such a limit for the Bosnia gameā€¦.

Well they've got to start somewhere ,although with some posters attitudes why bother :o
Fusilier52

Postby griff105 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:36 am

Just got home

What a night :thumbup:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Bluebird_87 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:13 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Ooh look at me. You were a newbie once remember that. I hate all this condescending bollocks on here at times. Wales needs the whole nation behind them.
Bluebird_87

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Ooh look at me. You were a newbie once remember that. I hate all this condescending bollocks on here at times. Wales needs the whole nation behind them.

I'm not sure why an earth you have your knickers in a twist, I have no issue with newbies ?!?! Apart from the lack of singing because they didn't know the songs the crowd was fantastic...
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Bluebird_87 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

I'm not sure why an earth you have your knickers in a twist, I have no issue with newbies ?!?! Apart from the lack of singing because they didn't know the songs the crowd was fantastic...

Just give them time and they'll learn. Might have taken it the wrong way, but the way you said 'ah there's was newbies there last night' came accords as if you were some super fan. Not everyone can make every game.
Bluebird_87

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:33 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Just give them time and they'll learn. Might have taken it the wrong way, but the way you said 'ah there's was newbies there last night' came accords as if you were some super fan. Not everyone can make every game.

Absolutely, a lot of the fans over here in Cyprus are not making tomorrow's game, we are leaving tonight cannot wait :thumbup:
Cardiffcitymad

Return to General Chat