Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' WALES FANS TONIGHT '

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Approx 4,000 :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' WALES FANS TONIGHT '

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:51 pm

:thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Approx 4,000 :thumbup:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Tremendous!
Can't wait til Sunday's game with Israel.
Hope this passion and atmosphere
returns to Cardiff games.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 am

XXXX. Wales

Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:54 am

There was a massive amount of newbies at the game who didn't know the songs, the 400 ticket allowance at Bosnia should be interesting....

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:There was a massive amount of newbies at the game who didn't know the songs, the 400 ticket allowance at Bosnia should be interesting....

Newbies? They're welsh, they're entitled to support Wales, same as everyone else

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:38 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:There was a massive amount of newbies at the game who didn't know the songs, the 400 ticket allowance at Bosnia should be interesting....

Newbies? They're welsh, they're entitled to support Wales, same as everyone else

:thumbright:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:57 pm

the allocation for bosnia is 700 odd. ;)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Where did he get 400 from. Shit me sen.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

And who said they wasn't allowed ? Think before jumping down my throat, I agree with you however as I've been to EVERY home and away game, I'll also be flying back from Cyprus tomorrow night to watch wales play Israel I'd like to think that I would have more chance of a ticket with such a limit for the Bosnia game....

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:09 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

And who said they wasn't allowed ? Think before jumping down my throat, I agree with you however as I've been to EVERY home and away game, I'll also be flying back from Cyprus tomorrow night to watch wales play Israel I'd like to think that I would have more chance of a ticket with such a limit for the Bosnia game....

Then surely it's time for a " are you watching engerland" :thumbup:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

And who said they wasn't allowed ? Think before jumping down my throat, I agree with you however as I've been to EVERY home and away game, I'll also be flying back from Cyprus tomorrow night to watch wales play Israel I'd like to think that I would have more chance of a ticket with such a limit for the Bosnia gameā€¦.

Well they've got to start somewhere ,although with some posters attitudes why bother :o

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:36 am

Just got home

What a night :thumbup:

Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:13 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Ooh look at me. You were a newbie once remember that. I hate all this condescending bollocks on here at times. Wales needs the whole nation behind them.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Ooh look at me. You were a newbie once remember that. I hate all this condescending bollocks on here at times. Wales needs the whole nation behind them.

I'm not sure why an earth you have your knickers in a twist, I have no issue with newbies ?!?! Apart from the lack of singing because they didn't know the songs the crowd was fantastic...

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

I'm not sure why an earth you have your knickers in a twist, I have no issue with newbies ?!?! Apart from the lack of singing because they didn't know the songs the crowd was fantastic...

Just give them time and they'll learn. Might have taken it the wrong way, but the way you said 'ah there's was newbies there last night' came accords as if you were some super fan. Not everyone can make every game.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:33 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Just give them time and they'll learn. Might have taken it the wrong way, but the way you said 'ah there's was newbies there last night' came accords as if you were some super fan. Not everyone can make every game.

Absolutely, a lot of the fans over here in Cyprus are not making tomorrow's game, we are leaving tonight cannot wait :thumbup: