Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bayern Munich

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Bayern Munich have announced a new scheme for the integration of refugees. Despite having a higher number than us, the German people appear to be much more warming to people in need, which in my eyes says a lot about the state of Britain and our current social state of mind
http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/201 ... 030915.php

Re: Bayern Munich

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 pm

I was on social media last night, and even after seeing that horrendous image of that poor boy washed up on the beach in Turkey, many people's attitudes have still not changed. It's f*cking disgusting.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:42 pm

We are the bad guys. German the goodies.

When you see far right germans protesting in their tens of thousands.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Kuwait , Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar zero is the total number of refugees they have helped their Muslim brethren. :shock:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:47 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Kuwait , Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar zero is the total number of refugees they have helped their Muslim brethren. :shock:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:47 pm

i dont want to come across as ignorant so hoping someone can explain... but isnt Hungary a peaceful country? i didnt think you could choose the country you claim asylum in

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i dont want to come across as ignorant so hoping someone can explain... but isnt Hungary a peaceful country? i didnt think you could choose the country you claim asylum in

The country you claim asylum in, is the first country in the EU you step into. However, a lot of the migrants are trying to avoid being registered in the first country but instead get to their country of choice, hence all the problems, including Calais.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Mr Bean wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:i dont want to come across as ignorant so hoping someone can explain... but isnt Hungary a peaceful country? i didnt think you could choose the country you claim asylum in

The country you claim asylum in, is the first country in the EU you step into. However, a lot of the migrants are trying to avoid being registered in the first country but instead get to their country of choice, hence all the problems, including Calais.

So when do you go from seeking refuge from your war torn country to becoming an illegal immigrant?

I agree completely that we as europe should share the burden, but surely you cant go trying to hand pick the country you claim asylum in?

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:43 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:

So when do you go from seeking refuge from your war torn country to becoming an illegal immigrant?

I agree completely that we as europe should share the burden, but surely you cant go trying to hand pick the country you claim asylum in?

That's the question the left will not answer.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:15 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Bayern Munich have announced a new scheme for the integration of refugees. Despite having a higher number than us, the German people appear to be much more warming to people in need, which in my eyes says a lot about the state of Britain and our current social state of mind
http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/201 ... 030915.php

germany has a falling population whereas the UK's population will increase massively over time.

net migration last year here was 330,000 and has been a similar level since 2004. we took hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers under blair, more than germany did. and we treat them very well, unlike germany (look up the gastarbeiter programme compared to the UK offering full citizenship to immigrants).

its a fairly recent phenomenon that germany is very welcome to refugees. there needs to be an EU wide policy whereby people are allocated to the UK, Lithuania, Estonia, Spain, Germany etc and not that they all go towards germany, sweden etc.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:48 pm

There's been huge anti islam marches throughout Germany so not everyone german will welcome these with open arms.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Hungary won't give them the benefits, that why they don't want to stay there.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:52 pm

murphy wrote:

Hungary won't give them the benefits, that why they don't want to stay there.

Well if thats true then you have to question the motives of some of these people

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:04 pm

A 'refugee' just pulled his wife and baby child onto a train track to prove how desperate they were. Refusing to be taken to a refugee camp.

You just gave yourself up mate. Showed everyone where your loyalties lie.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Western Europe is going to the dogs. Honestly, its sad what is happening but the UK, France and Germany need to get a grip on both foreign policy and welfare. These countries crap on their own people constantly and put them are risk in numerous ways. When these countries have a terror threat level as high as Turkey, which borders Syria, you know its ridiculous. I wouldn't let them in at all. Europe needs to go full lock down like Australia and send them back and reiterate the fact that making the trip in the first place is pointless.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:07 pm

balkanblue wrote:Western Europe is going to the dogs. Honestly, its sad what is happening but the UK, France and Germany need to get a grip on both foreign policy and welfare. These countries crap on their own people constantly and put them are risk in numerous ways. When these countries have a terror threat level as high as Turkey, which borders Syria, you know its ridiculous. I wouldn't let them in at all. Europe needs to go full lock down like Australia and send them back and reiterate the fact that making the trip in the first place is pointless.

THIS :old:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:17 pm

if you are refugee you should be registered at country they land in! if want to go to specific country that is being an imigrant! :thumbright:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Football expert Raphael Honigstein talking to BBC World Service: "The Germany refugee crisis situation plays out in city centres across the country. You either hear of them being helped by nice people or faced with demonstrators and right-wing terrorists trying to burn down places they are staying in or beating them up.
"You have to take your hat off to fans' groups who have seen this and decided they need to show whose side they are on. You have clubs all over Germany who organise games with refugees, even before this latest wave of refugees. It's a real grassroots movement."
Journalist Ronald Reng talking to BBC World Service: "It shows you that the ultra fans want to be seen as political groups. There is certainly a change. They don't want to be just football fans, but be something more.
"When football fans have been seen as political groups they have usually been associated with being right wing, particularly in Italy. In Germany they want to distance themselves from the first movement - the hooligan movement."

Just seen this on the bbc website, great to see things like this helping those in dire needs.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:29 pm

murphy wrote:There's been huge anti islam marches throughout Germany so not everyone german will welcome these with open arms.

There will be a vocal minority everywhere, that's life. The problem here is the amount of people who are opposed to helping those in need. When you compare the minute numbers of Syrian refugees taken in by Britain to other countries, its borderline embarrassing.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:34 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Kuwait , Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar zero is the total number of refugees they have helped their Muslim brethren. :shock:

You need a visa in order to stay in these countries and getting a visa is 1. Costly 2. Time consuming.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:53 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
murphy wrote:There's been huge anti islam marches throughout Germany so not everyone german will welcome these with open arms.

There will be a vocal minority everywhere, that's life. The problem here is the amount of people who are opposed to helping those in need. When you compare the minute numbers of Syrian refugees taken in by Britain to other countries, its borderline embarrassing.

We've taken far more immigrants over the years including from hellholes like pakistan and somalia then Germany has done. We're full or maybe you'd like to let some refugees live in your house.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Was in Italy last week and they are really kicking off about it but the media outside of Italy isn't mentioning this and its also the same with Germans who are also outraged about this.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Its all part of the pan-euoropa plan by a chap called Kalergi in the 20's and 30's - and adopted by Merkel today, that the future of the European peoples is of a mixed race. (Include the BBC and Cameron in that).

These people are fanatical in their Europa ambitions.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:51 pm

I may offend some people here with my comments, but I am only putting forward my opinions.

First off all, majority of these Syrian refugees are already safe, majority of whom are in U.N. run refugee camps. But the lure of prosperity and the money some of them can make is putting their lives and those of their family in danger. Thus, leaving these camps to make a dangerous journey to Europe.

Furthermore, we also have gangs, mafias and traffickers making money on these innocent refugees, convincing them of a better life and part ways with very little money they already have. I do believe that these are genuine refugees, majority of whom are professionals, like teachers, doctors etc who could contribute to society.

However, at the same time, they are a security risk, we are not talking about a few hundred people, we are looking at potential millions, which could over run the system and could have long lasting effects.

Its funny how this mess has come about due to U.S. interference in other countries, e.g. Libya, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan, which make a larger proportion of these refugees. Unfortunately, some countries require dictatorship rule to keep law and order.

At the moment it is a big mess, and I believe the only solution would be is to literally bomb and eliminate all factions in Syria. This includes the Assad Regime, the Kurds, ISIS and any other groups vying for power. The longer this drags on, the longer the killings and the effect it will have on the global community.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Exactly what I said :thumbup:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:44 pm

I bet he isn't the only one either
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Why aren't I surprised
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Germany are setting a dangerous precedent imo and this will backfire on them and Europe big time. As for those kunts in Calais, they are coming here to take the piss, you only have to watch that program the other night to realise it.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:09 pm

They won't be so welcoming in years to come. Our social experiment with it has been a success hasn't it.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:01 pm

War war war is coming Russia will get involved on Syria side then America will get involved with us in the middle