Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales above england in rankings

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:44 am

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wales above england in rankings

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 am

If we win our next two games, we would have 1304 points, enough for 2nd place in the current table lol

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 am

Ramsay v Shelvey? looks like we're gonna be there a while :bluebird:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 am

The biggest joke of these rankings are that Germany despite being World champs are 3rd not 1st.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:36 pm

I no the rankings are a bit daft for the most part, but its quite funny to see little Wales above the mighty England in both the rugby and football world rankings :laughing6: apparently they invented both games as well lol

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:I no the rankings are a bit daft for the most part, but its quite funny to see little Wales above the mighty England in both the rugby and football world rankings :laughing6: apparently they invented both games as well lol

Exactly! ;)

Take it for what it really is...a slightly warped system of 'current form' that is suddenly 'amusing' simply for the positions of Team 9 and Team 10 :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Bale and Ramsay vs Rooney and Shelvey sort of puts it all in perspective! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:05 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:apparently they invented both games as well lol

Really? I've never heard that before :lol: :lol: :lol: