Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' WALES/CARDIFF CITY FANS INVADE CYPRUS '

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:26 pm

image.jpg
Loads of Cardiff City and Wrexham fans together.

image.jpg
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:56 pm

:thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Not a union jack waving jerk bstrd in sight - as usual!

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 pm

blue mist wrote:City fans should remove all Bluebird crests from Wales trips init? It's Wales ewe are following mun.

You know your a proper butty when you spell you - 'ewe' :lol:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote::thumbright:

Hands up if you hate Swansea :bluebird:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:55 pm

That Welsh flag with the dragon choking the Swan is f*cking pathetic.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:59 pm

No shit, cant find any Swansea City flags out there. Maybe they are undercover, or as usual, they will be staying at home wannin' over England...

Here is Newport County though, with a Bluebird in between. Soo much for big rivals though.

image.jpg

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:41 am

Embarrassed to be welsh at times with you lot, how is a welsh flag holding a dead swan going to unite welsh fans and then parading it around in cyprus and on this forum like some sort of trophy. Some of you I can see are disgusted with this I know. Imagine if this had been the other way round.I bet a few of you would organise another march somewhere.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:31 am

ffs, that swan flag.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:09 am

Who's the handsome lad with the beard on the right? Must be a bluebird born in Cardiff and raised in Caernarfon!.... I'r Gad i'r gad dewch Cymru hen ac ifanc!!
Ymlaen i Ffrainc ...... Onwards to France!!!
:thumbup: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:25 am

that flag is an embarrassment you f*cking muppets!

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:29 am

The younger generation of Welsh/City fans are clearly too embarrassed to be pictured next to THAT flag. Not one youngster in the pic

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:35 am

Love it :lol: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:03 pm

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:04 pm

:bluebird:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:26 pm

Hope we leave them anti jack type flags at home if we do make it to France. No need for them at welsh games, and will probably only lead to trouble amongst welsh fans, no doubt there will be plenty of jacks traveling out to France if we do make it. would be nice if we could all have a good time out there

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Good video of the boys , Wales Wales Wales

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2015-09-0 ... rus-clash/

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Xcasual wrote:Good video of the boys , Wales Wales Wales

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2015-09-0 ... rus-clash/

Quality :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Anyone staying in Green Bungalows in Ayia Napa? Im trying to upload a photo of a few Cardiff fans(including myself) but it's not working! Any suggestions?

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bluebirds :ayatollah:

just wondering where the welsh dragon killing the bluebird is :digging2:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:17 pm

I thought it was a dragon cuddling a sleeping swan :P

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Xcasual wrote:I thought it was a dragon cuddling a sleeping swan :P
:thumbup:

The jacks moan about the dragon cuddling the swan

What about the dragon cuddling the bluebird?? :D

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Cardiff City fans again holding back the progress of Wales. This flag thing is absolutely pathetic, it happens every away game on here - and once again it is OUR fans that are ruining the #togethersteonger.

Well done again to the Jacks for keeping their flags away in order to avoid the inevitable trouble. Im cringing with people assuming that if you dont have a flag to say otherwise - you must be cardiff fans :lol: #embarassing

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Up to 4,000 Welsh supporters are expected to make the trip to the Mediterranean island nation :ayatollah:

Wales fans head to Cyprus in their thousands as Chris Coleman's side prepare to make history :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:Cardiff City fans again holding back the progress of Wales. This flag thing is absolutely pathetic, it happens every away game on here - and once again it is OUR fans that are ruining the #togethersteonger.

Well done again to the Jacks for keeping their flags away in order to avoid the inevitable trouble. Im cringing with people assuming that if you dont have a flag to say otherwise - you must be cardiff fans :lol: #embarassing

I agree with what you say but swansea and cardiff will never get on and its fact. When england play you see all different CLUB TEAMS following england. Swansea fans will come out with cardiff follow wales instead of watching cardiff. All sorts of digs and its fact.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:43 pm

erinsown wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:Cardiff City fans again holding back the progress of Wales. This flag thing is absolutely pathetic, it happens every away game on here - and once again it is OUR fans that are ruining the #togethersteonger.

I agree with what you say but swansea and cardiff will never get on and its fact. When england play you see all different CLUB TEAMS following england. Swansea fans will come out with cardiff follow wales instead of watching cardiff. All sorts of digs and its fact.

England have around 90 professional clubs, it doesnt have the same effect. Wales has 3-4 main ones and is far more tribal. In order for us to move on, our fans need to get it through their neanderthal skulls, most of the other clubs seem to have understood. Although Wrexham dont cause problems so they arent an issue as such. There has been well known problems with Newport and Cardiff and Cardiff and Swansea. They need to keep those flags at home and follow the jacks lead.