Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' WALES/CARDIFF CITY FANS IN CYPRUS '

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Up to 4,000 Welsh supporters are expected to make the trip to the Mediterranean island nation :ayatollah:

Wales fans head to Cyprus in their thousands as Chris Coleman's side prepare to make history :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' WALES/CARDIFF CITY FANS INVADE CYPRUS '

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:39 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:50 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Bluebirds :bluebird:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Bit of a strange one to post, when people are hoping for unity among the Welsh support!!!!

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Bluebirds in Cyprus :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Wicked BlueArrmy xx wish you were all ere missing my good friends x

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:39 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:

Bit of a strange one to post, when people are hoping for unity among the Welsh support!!!!

???

For 100 yrs fans take their flags with their clubs names on them,every club does it, nothing wrong in that?

They will sing and cheers Wales on in the ground where it matters :ayatollah:

I've been to 28 Countries following Wales and from Bangor to Cardiff flags are put up.Superb :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:43 pm

mallo wrote:Wicked BlueArrmy xx wish you were all ere missing my good friends x

Looks brilliant Mallo Enjoy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 pm

:thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:05 pm

Seeing loads of Newport County and Cardiff City over in Cyprus all over Facebook. Many Jacks and Wrexham over there? Soo excited. ☺️

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote::thumbup:

They waiting in wall for Bale free kick? :laughing6:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:07 pm

MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:Seeing loads of Newport County and Cardiff City over in Cyprus all over Facebook. Many Jacks and Wrexham over there? Soo excited. ☺️

I understand it's mostly Cardiff City fans 2,000 of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:Seeing loads of Newport County and Cardiff City over in Cyprus all over Facebook. Many Jacks and Wrexham over there? Soo excited. ☺️

I understand it's mostly Cardiff City fans 2,000 of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Result! Have a blast over there lad! Devo I didnt tag along with the Newport lot I knew going over. :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

They waiting in wall for Bale free kick? :laughing6:

:laughing6: :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:

???

For 100 yrs fans take their flags with their clubs names on them,every club does it, nothing wrong in that?

I've been to 28 Countries following Wales and from Bangor to Cardiff flags are put up.Superb :ayatollah:

No problem with that at all, I was commenting on the flag which seems to show a Dragon choking a Swan, or maybe I've seen it wrong, my eyesights not the best! :thumbright:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:28 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:

???

No problem with that at all, I was commenting on the flag which seems to show a Dragon choking a Swan, or maybe I've seen it wrong, my eyesights not the best! :thumbright:

Yeah, I agree. If it was a Swan choking a Bluebird, I would probably take issue with it.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Fantastic :D Cmon WALES

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:37 pm

City fans should remove all Bluebird crests from Wales trips init? It's Wales ewe are following mun.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:42 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:

???

no its correct! :lol:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:52 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:

???

I actually wasnt thinking about that,its was City fans every where and enjoying :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:57 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Only 1 Cardiff Fan in that pic. The rest are dirty Mancs. Cmon kinky ken breath in