UPDATED ' WALES/CARDIFF CITY FANS IN CYPRUS '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' WALES/CARDIFF CITY FANS INVADE CYPRUS '

Postby erinsown » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:Cardiff City fans again holding back the progress of Wales. This flag thing is absolutely pathetic, it happens every away game on here - and once again it is OUR fans that are ruining the #togethersteonger.

Well done again to the Jacks for keeping their flags away in order to avoid the inevitable trouble. Im cringing with people assuming that if you dont have a flag to say otherwise - you must be cardiff fans :lol: #embarassing

I agree with what you say but swansea and cardiff will never get on and its fact. When england play you see all different CLUB TEAMS following england. Swansea fans will come out with cardiff follow wales instead of watching cardiff. All sorts of digs and its fact.

England have around 90 professional clubs, it doesnt have the same effect. Wales has 3-4 main ones and is far more tribal. In order for us to move on, our fans need to get it through their neanderthal skulls, most of the other clubs seem to have understood. Although Wrexham dont cause issues so also isnt an issue. There has been well known problems with Newport and Cardiff and Cardiff and Swansea.

wrexham dont cause issues??? will do an annis then .... hmmmmmmmmmm :laughing6:
erinsown

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebird_87 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:Cardiff City fans again holding back the progress of Wales. This flag thing is absolutely pathetic, it happens every away game on here - and once again it is OUR fans that are ruining the #togethersteonger.

Well done again to the Jacks for keeping their flags away in order to avoid the inevitable trouble. Im cringing with people assuming that if you dont have a flag to say otherwise - you must be cardiff fans :lol: #embarassing

I agree with what you say but swansea and cardiff will never get on and its fact. When england play you see all different CLUB TEAMS following england. Swansea fans will come out with cardiff follow wales instead of watching cardiff. All sorts of digs and its fact.

England have around 90 professional clubs, it doesnt have the same effect. Wales has 3-4 main ones and is far more tribal. In order for us to move on, our fans need to get it through their neanderthal skulls, most of the other clubs seem to have understood. Although Wrexham dont cause problems so they arent an issue as such. There has been well known problems with Newport and Cardiff and Cardiff and Swansea. They need to keep those flags at home and follow the jacks lead.

:lol: roathy you crack me up. You honestly haven't got a clue at times what personality to be. You should be logged on to your other account if your being pro-jack. England has infighting so before you give the jack almighty bollucks, have a think before you speak. There are Cardiff flags there with Welsh dragons on them, same as Wrexham, Newport and Swansea (I haven't seen one though to comment yet ;)) for a man living the Australian dream you have an awful amount of pent up anger
Bluebird_87

Postby Neath Bluebird » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:57 pm

This is a cardiff city forum, if you dont like it then f**k off.
I'm fed up with all this jack loving shit thats going on, you want to try and live with the bastards, you wont be so
jack loving then.

Concentrate on supporting Wales until Sunday and not worry about flags, thats football, always has and always will. :bluebird:
Neath is blue, it must kill the jacks, living in our shadow
Neath Bluebird

Postby erinsown » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:00 pm

I'm fed up with all this jack loving shit thats going on, you want to try and live with the bastards, you wont be so
jack loving then.

:laughing5:
erinsown

Postby Wiltshireblue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:

England have around 90 professional clubs, it doesnt have the same effect. Wales has 3-4 main ones and is far more tribal. In order for us to move on, our fans need to get it through their neanderthal skulls, most of the other clubs seem to have understood. Although Wrexham dont cause problems so they arent an issue as such. There has been well known problems with Newport and Cardiff and Cardiff and Swansea. They need to keep those flags at home and follow the jacks lead.

:lol: roathy you crack me up. You honestly haven't got a clue at times what personality to be. You should be logged on to your other account if your being pro-jack. England has infighting so before you give the jack almighty bollucks, have a think before you speak. There are Cardiff flags there with Welsh dragons on them, same as Wrexham, Newport and Swansea (I haven't seen one though to comment yet ;)) for a man living the Australian dream you have an awful amount of pent up anger

You can can me names all you wish, but I wont bite.

Who is angry? Me? For stating some facts? ... No. It is not "pro" anybody. The tag line is together-stronger which is saying set aside your clubs and come together for Wales. Last time we had flags of all clubs we had cardiff cutting down Swans flags, today we have flags with swans being strangled. We are the ones causing these problems and yet continue with this tribal flag nonsense.

Of course there is infighting in England, but not to the extent where two main clubs seperate the support with a history if bitter violence. To compare a 90 club nation to basically a 2 club nation is insane and nothing similar what so ever.
Wiltshireblue

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:03 pm

erinsown wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:

England have around 90 professional clubs, it doesnt have the same effect. Wales has 3-4 main ones and is far more tribal. In order for us to move on, our fans need to get it through their neanderthal skulls, most of the other clubs seem to have understood. Although Wrexham dont cause issues so also isnt an issue. There has been well known problems with Newport and Cardiff and Cardiff and Swansea.

Hmmm

At virtually every away game they start on some City fans
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Wiltshireblue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
erinsown wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:

Hmmm

At virtually every away game they start on some City fans

How do they know they are City fans? Because they feel they have to announce it like we see in this thread.

I wasnt aware of the Wrexham issues, if that is te case then we ALL need to stop this club nonsense.
Wiltshireblue

Postby Bluebird_87 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:

Who is angry? Me? For stating some facts? ... No. It is not "pro" anybody. The tag line is together-stronger which is saying set aside your clubs and come together for Wales. Last time we had flags of all clubs we had cardiff cutting down Swans flags, today we have flags with swans being strangled. We are the ones causing these problems and yet continue with this tribal flag nonsense.

Of course there is infighting in England, but not to the extent where two main clubs seperate the support with a history if bitter violence. To compare a 90 club nation to basically a 2 club nation is insane and nothing similar what so ever.

You spend too much time on message boards roathy, it clouds you judgement. You need to be in the situation to judge these disputable acts. I could have the opinion that jacks target Cardiff fans based on some muppets I've heard stories about, but it's all hear say in my eyes. You live thousands of miles away so to get that opinion would only come from message boards. I've said enough about it, that's all I'm saying. You always get infighting whatever country. Wales are no different
Bluebird_87

Postby Wiltshireblue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:

You spend too much time on message boards roathy, it clouds you judgement. You need to be in the situation to judge th
ese disputable acts. I could have the opinion that jacks target Cardiff fans based on some muppets I've heard stories about, but it's all hear say in my eyes. You live thousands of miles away so to get that opinion would only come from message boards. I've said enough about it, that's all I'm saying. You always get infighting whatever country. Wales are no different

I will again, ignore the name calling.

I have been in the situation. I have seen club based arguments at Wales games, and the only way they would know who someone else supports is when they feel they must announce it by flag ir by wearing "colours". If they didnt do it (which they shouldn't anyway) then there would be no problem.

Again, to compare Englands infighting and the effect it has on the fanbase to the Wales' infighting and the effect that has on the fanbase is just incomprehensible.
Wiltshireblue

Postby LoneRanger44 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:30 pm

MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:
The attachment image.jpg is no longer available
Loads of Cardiff City and Wrexham fans together.

Nicosia 10am this morning 36c sun shining and it's my birthday
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 2268 times
LoneRanger44

Postby LoneRanger44 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:32 pm

LoneRanger44 wrote:
MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:
image.jpg
Loads of Cardiff City and Wrexham fans together.

Nicosia 10am this morning 36c sun shining and it's my birthday
LoneRanger44

Postby Trefelin06 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Like with England, you only see flags of smaller teams as they got nothing in the league to shout about
Trefelin06

Postby Bluebird_87 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Wiltshireblue wrote:
erinsown wrote:

You spend too much time on message boards roathy, it clouds you judgement. You need to be in the situation to judge th
ese disputable acts. I could have the opinion that jacks target Cardiff fans based on some muppets I've heard stories about, but it's all hear say in my eyes. You live thousands of miles away so to get that opinion would only come from message boards. I've said enough about it, that's all I'm saying. You always get infighting whatever country. Wales are no different

I will again, ignore the name calling.

I have been in the situation. I have seen club based arguments at Wales games, and the only way they would know who someone else supports is when they feel they must announce it by flag ir by wearing "colours". If they didnt do it (which they shouldn't anyway) then there would be no problem.

Again, to compare Englands infighting and the effect it has on the fanbase to the Wales' infighting and the effect that has on the fanbase is just incomprehensible.

:lol: Anyway, I'm off to watch the game. Enjoy your day roathy
Bluebird_87

Postby Wiltshireblue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote: :lol: Anyway, I'm off to watch the game. Enjoy your day roathy

Glad you have decided to stop your nonsense.
Wiltshireblue

Postby mr'mogreenz » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:44 pm

CN_8OnTUcAAq4lf.jpg
CN_8OnTUcAAq4lf.jpg (42.96 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
incredible support, COME ON WALES, DO US PROUD
mr'mogreenz

Postby mr'mogreenz » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Nothing wrong with that goal. Come on Wales
mr'mogreenz

Postby mr'mogreenz » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:36 pm

How the fuk do these referees get gigs in first class football, absolutely shocking decision, there was fukall wrong with that goal, this ref is a kunt, COME ON WALES
mr'mogreenz

Postby speechbubble » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:06 pm

The soul crew swan destruction flag is beautiful imo
speechbubble

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:58 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:How the fuk do these referees get gigs in first class football, absolutely shocking decision, there was fukall wrong with that goal, this ref is a kunt, COME ON WALES

100% spot on here is the replay of the disallowed goal.. http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015 ... ighlights/
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Morriston Monkey » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 am

Well Done Wales Chris,Ash and the boys (Welsh smilie)

I've been to a few Wales games home & away but will be watching the Euros on the TV as I can't be bothered with getting caught up in the whole Swansea Cardiff thing out there

One thing I really don't understand is what this whole obsession is with other fans (mostly cardiff) about Swansea fans going/not going to Wales games? putting flags up/not putting flags up?
Swansea City F.C Premiership member

2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016....its not fair its always us

I'm a Jack B@st@rd
Morriston Monkey

Postby Fusilier52 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:45 am

speechbubble wrote:The soul crew swan destruction flag is beautiful imo

Soul crew my arse , looked more like the cast from Waiting for God
Fusilier52

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:00 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Well Done Wales Chris,Ash and the boys (Welsh smilie)

I've been to a few Wales games home & away but will be watching the Euros on the TV as I can't be bothered with getting caught up in the whole Swansea Cardiff thing out there

One thing I really don't understand is what this whole obsession is with other fans (mostly cardiff) about Swansea fans going/not going to Wales games? putting flags up/not putting flags up?

Pathetic excuse for not going France! Why not just say I don't support wales easier :laughing6: there is never aggro between fans while on tour, you've been on this board to long me thinks and Listening to what's said. :thumbup: :laughing5:
pembroke allan

Postby MarshfieldIsBlue » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:08 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Well Done Wales Chris,Ash and the boys (Welsh smilie)

Loads of Newport County fans have commented on the lack of interest from the Jacks, not just Cardiff. Pretty sure Wrexham have thought it too. Is it literally no interest, or worried as Cardiff and Wrexham dislike you? Newport hate Cardiff and Wrexham, but still turn up.

Buzzing after the game, and a nice Swansea lad to Cardiff lad to bang jn a winner. ☺️
MarshfieldIsBlue

Postby Morriston Monkey » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:24 am

Can't speak for everyone but I know loads of jacks that go and have gone to Wales games maybe they just don't advertise the fact with flags...etc simply cos they don't want trouble but in recent years with Swansea being in the Premiership and European trips in Europa league Wales games are maybe not such a pull...I'm sure I'll get slated for giving a honest view
Swansea City F.C Premiership member

2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016....its not fair its always us

I'm a Jack B@st@rd
Morriston Monkey

Postby sir ninian » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:30 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Can't speak for everyone but I know loads of jacks that go and have gone to Wales games maybe they just don't advertise the fact with flags...etc simply cos they don't want trouble but in recent years with Swansea being in the Premiership and European trips in Europa league Wales games are maybe not such a pull...I'm sure I'll get slated for giving a honest view

Ah yes the "EUROPA LEAGUE" where tens of thousands of swans fans decended on their foreign counterparts soil!!
At sunderland away the other week you took a 3 wheeler and a hot dog van up there!!
sir ninian

Postby Johnny Boy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:49 am

sir ninian wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:Can't speak for everyone but I know loads of jacks that go and have gone to Wales games maybe they just don't advertise the fact with flags...etc simply cos they don't want trouble but in recent years with Swansea being in the Premiership and European trips in Europa league Wales games are maybe not such a pull...I'm sure I'll get slated for giving a honest view

Ah yes the "EUROPA LEAGUE" where tens of thousands of swans fans decended on their foreign counterparts soil!!
At sunderland away the other week you took a 3 wheeler and a hot dog van up there!!

Agree mate these skiprats talk utter bollocks
Johnny Boy

Postby Trefelin06 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Johnny Boy wrote:
sir ninian wrote:

It really hurts dont it, that your in the championship and we play in the premier league, you must be gutted
Trefelin06

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Trefelin06 wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:
sir ninian wrote:

It really hurts dont it, that your in the championship and we play in the premier league, you must be gutted

Another swans fan so far up his own arse he can see his tondis! :laughing6: Wonder why they get stick on here? :o :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Xcasual » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Trefelin06 wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:
sir ninian wrote:

No :lol:
Xcasual

Postby Bluebird_87 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Wiltshireblue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote: :lol: Anyway, I'm off to watch the game. Enjoy your day roathy

Glad you have decided to stop your nonsense.

Did you hear there was a roadblock outside the ground last night? :lol:
Bluebird_87

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat