Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v Israel ticket wanted

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Adult ticket wanted for any stand

Re: Wales v Israel ticket wanted

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:50 pm

I have a corporate ticket available in the Ninian Stand. I'm not looking to profit on it and selling it for the face value (£50)

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Is this ticket still available?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Yes it is mate. Only problem is I am in Paris until next Monday - but if you could send a bank payment I can get my wife to send the ticket out to you by special delivery first thing tomorrow morning so you will be guaranteed to receive it on Friday. I'll cover half of the £6.50 postage cost, so I'll be looking for £53 for the ticket, and you get the free drink and free program voucher with it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:53 pm

ffs wrote:Yes it is mate. Only problem is I am in Paris until next Monday - but if you could send a bank payment I can get my wife to send the ticket out to you by special delivery first thing tomorrow morning so you will be guaranteed to receive it on Friday. I'll cover half of the £6.50 postage cost, so I'll be looking for £53 for the ticket, and you get the free drink and free program voucher with it

Hi mate, do you still live in Nigeria? Just wondering when my Wales vs Belgium tickets will arrive?

Thanks.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi mate, do you still live in Nigeria? Just wondering when my Wales vs Belgium tickets will arrive?

Thanks.[/quote]

Brilliant :wave:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:42 pm

KBK-13 wrote:
ffs wrote:Yes it is mate. Only problem is I am in Paris until next Monday - but if you could send a bank payment I can get my wife to send the ticket out to you by special delivery first thing tomorrow morning so you will be guaranteed to receive it on Friday. I'll cover half of the £6.50 postage cost, so I'll be looking for £53 for the ticket, and you get the free drink and free program voucher with it

Thanks.

:lol:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Ticket sold