Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your Player of the Month for August?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:33 am

Fabio
24%
Scott Malone
15%
Joe Ralls
54%
Anthony Pilkington
No votes
Craig Noone
7%

Total votes : 59

Vote " AUGUST PLAYER OF THE MONTH "

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:33 am

Here we go, time to vote for your first Player of the Month this season :thumbright:

As with last season, the poll is from the top five players who had the most MOTM votes in total over the course of the month. Below is listed the players and how many MOTM votes they got during August.

Fabio - 84 votes
Scott Malone - 75 votes
Joe Ralls - 49 votes
Anthony Pilkington - 40 votes
Craig Noone - 37 votes

The poll will last one week and obviously you can choose just one out of these five :ayatollah:

Thanks for voting :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Re: " AUGUST PLAYER OF THE MONTH "

Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:35 am

Joe Ralls for me, from purely a squad player to our number 8 with a guaranteed spot in the starting line-up, what an improvement this guy has made. He's always shown bags of potential :ayatollah:

Re: Vote " AUGUST PLAYER OF THE MONTH "

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:42 am

Fabio for me changed our team :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:01 am

ralls for me,he provides the energy in midfield along with the ability to play out of position and still dominate a midfield plus hes very consistant and played every game

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:07 am

JonCCFC wrote:Joe Ralls for me, from purely a squad player to our number 8 with a guaranteed spot in the starting line-up, what an improvement this guy has made. He's always shown bags of potential :ayatollah:

Fabio played very well and (like Annis) I rate him highly. However, Joe Ralls played in every game, so I voted for him on this occasion :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 am

Matt Connolly for me. Total class at the back.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:21 pm

I am, perhaps, looking at this in a different way to many.

My vote goes to someone who, at all times, has continued to ignore everything that is going on around him. Someone who has chosen not to comment. Someone who has put his present club 1st - and someone who is totally focussed on getting the job done for CCFC.

He has certainly pulled off a few decent saves in the process.

David Marshall would be my Player of the Month - for the professionalism that he has displayed.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:39 pm

Kenwyn for me - different team when he plays

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:45 pm

From the options I went for Malone.

Had a solid pre season and was slated for bare s**t because of the love in with Fabio where people couldn't take it he got dropped.

I really can't choose my own as I only went Wimbledon game but judging on how he wasn't supposed to be ready by now it has to be Dikagcoi based on the fact he finally knuckled down and wants to play games.. got told before Fulham he wouldn't be able to play a full 90 minutes until late September so seems like he has really got sharper and fitter earlier.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Fabio for me, I think he's going to be awesome this season as long as he gets decent game time. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:16 pm

bluemun wrote:Matt Connolly for me. Total class at the back.

You can't be serious, besides that Connolly is not even on the list :lol:
You say total class at the back, the only good thing I remember him doing was to clear the ball off the line. He's done nothing other than that and when Manga gets back in, Connolly won't get a sniff :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:51 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Joe Ralls for me, from purely a squad player to our number 8 with a guaranteed spot in the starting line-up, what an improvement this guy has made. He's always shown bags of potential :ayatollah:

Agree Ralls for me. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Unlike long periods last season, this year there are a few contenders. I'm a fan of Jones, Manga, Connolly, Whitts and Fabio but for me it's Ralls.
I love his overall play, his enthusiasm and his engine.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Got to be ralls for me :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Ralls has impressed me alot,seems to understand game situations well and in my opinion will become a very competent player.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:23 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Unlike long periods last season, this year there are a few contenders. I'm a fan of Jones, Manga, Connolly, Whitts and Fabio but for me it's Ralls.
I love his overall play, his enthusiasm and his engine.

Have to agree.

When I was putting this thread together I was thinking there are a few who could easily be a contender but didn't get as many MOTM votes.

Maybe I should do a poll on how people want POTM contenders to be decided?