Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RUSSELL SLADE

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 pm

where is our midfielder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RUSSELL SLADE

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:32 pm

pengamblue wrote:where is our midfielder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Next week the loan window opens, we've got time with the internationals.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Nowhere near here. :thumbup:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:03 pm

pengamblue wrote:where is our midfielder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All tucked up at home hopefully ,having a rest during the international break :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:07 pm

We don't need another midfielder, our squad is good enough. :thumbright:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:18 pm

The rights or wrongs of Slade's inability to add further signings,I will leave others on here to debate, but what I will say is that our adversaries in the Championship added quality to their squads in preparation for a long season ahead

Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:15 am

angelis1949 wrote:The rights or wrongs of Slade's inability to add further signings,I will leave others on here to debate, but what I will say is that our adversaries in the Championship added quality to their squads in preparation for a long season ahead

Inability to add further signings? Slade signed Ameobi, Tamas and Saadi... quality, experience and potential is what I see there.

Bellamy of all people said that this squad is much better than the one we were promoted with, our form at the moment says it all and I remember everyone thinking Mr Slade would be sacked by September. It's great to see most fans reevaluating their opinion of him and finally giving him a chance. Maybe you should too and get behind him. :thumbright: