Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Transfer window plan b Is

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Hopefully keeping what we got
Ie,Jones, Marshall ,manga, (which most of us thought would be sold)
And waiting for the loan market to open up ,and the premier teams naming their 25 man squads ,will leave a lot of premier league players with only their reserve teams to play for
We could use this to our advantage and maybe just maybe thats our plan ,who knows :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Re: Transfer window plan b Is

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:07 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Keeping what we got
And waiting for the loan market to open up ,and the premier teams naming their 25 man squads ,will leave a lot of premier league players with only their reserve teams to play for
We could use this to our advantage and maybe just maybe thats our plan ,who knows :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I think that may well be the case. There will be a lot of decent players not even getting a look in at some Prem clubs and that's where the loan option becomes attractive to sellers, buyers and the players themselves. Players hoping to be given a chance will have their hopes dashed once the squads are announced.

It's not in anyone's interest for them to sit around taking Premiership wages for not playing. Slade may well feel he doesn't want to rock the boat for now but injuries can change things so don't rule anything out once the loan window is open.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:18 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Hopefully keeping what we got
I agree that I think this is the plan

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Keep what we have, allow the players who won't play leave either on a permanent or free and then see who we can pick up 1 or 2 loans to improve the quality of the squad in certain areas.

Keeping Marshall, Manga and Jones (especially if it's true about a reduced salary but 2 year contract will be an excellent deadline day IMO

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Good point Steve. :thumbup: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:

rydogsccfc the :sladein: is being used more andvto good effect
our next mission is to get the russell slade barmy army song going :sladein: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:33 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

our next mission is to get the russell slade barmy army song going :sladein: :bluebird:

Its only a matter of when Steve. :thumbup: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:47 am

I had it going on the bus home from Forrest
And did get it going a couple of times at the Forrest game
Rotherham away is my next target ,as I have no chance at home games as I'm in ninian stand at the very back of 113 no singers there :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

good luck with that :laughing6:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:48 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

It will be done. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

:shock: ok but don't hold your breath :thumbup:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:40 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Next time we meet ask to see the video of Carlos coaches returning home from Forrest
And I'm breathing easy thanks :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:30 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Next time we meet ask to see the video of Carlos coaches returning home from Forrest
And I'm breathing easy thanks :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

already 2 weeks after you made this thread and no sign of your Russell Slades barmy army chant, I'm pretty sure you and Rydo said that this would happen, are you still breathing?? Thought so :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbright: :laughing5:

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 pm

I sent you pic of our banner and it's going to Rotherham with me hopefully get it going then :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
By the way can't the pic on here the site says it's too big ffs

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:I sent you pic of our banner and it's going to Rotherham with me hopefully get it going then :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Nice one Steve. :thumbup: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:40 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:I sent you pic of our banner and it's going to Rotherham with me hopefully get it going then :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

reduce it then, hopefully it will be so small that we can't see it anyway :mrgreen: oh and good luck with that at Rotherham :laughing6:
PS. I didn't get the pic thank God, why would you want to send it to me for Steve :happy1: :thumbright: :?

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:49 pm

What makes you think that Slade will fare any better in any transfer window, after failing miserably to add pace to our attack and midfield in previous windows

Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:14 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:

reduce it then, hopefully it will be so small that we can't see it anyway :mrgreen: oh and good luck with that at Rotherham :laughing6:
PS. I didn't get the pic thank God, why would you want to send it to me for Steve :happy1: :thumbright: :?

Don't know how to reduce it
I sent it to carl and annis
But they don't seem to want to help put it on here
Regarding the song not getting going as previously stated it did get going a few times at Forrest ,and I got a video of it being song on the way home on Carlos coaches bus
Again I don't know how to put the video on here or Facebook :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

Don't know how to reduce it
I sent it to carl and annis
But they don't seem to want to help put it on here
Regarding the song not getting going as previously stated it did get going a few times at Forrest ,and I got a video of it being song on the way home on Carlos coaches bus
Again I don't know how to put the video on here or Facebook :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

A blessing in disguise then Steve :laughing6:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:07 am

Plan B should be to actually sign players with pace,assuming Slade is going to sign anyone at all

Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:08 am

angelis1949 wrote:Plan B should be to actually sign players with pace,assuming Slade is going to sign anyone at all

Tan will though :laughing6: