Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' 3rd Striker Leaves Cardiff City '

Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:32 pm

' UPDATED '

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783 :thumbright:

Eoin Doyle joins Preston North End on a season-long loan.

Never was an actual bid put in writing.

Eoin Doyle is now set to join Preston North End on a season-long loan.

Re: ' 3rd Striker Set to Leave City '

Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Glad it's on loan at the mo. I think there is a lot of talent there and if he starts scoring then his value will rise. As will le fondre and Adeyemi.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Good leaves is with 5 first team strikers

KJ, Mason, Saadi, Revell and Macheda.

Personally don't think Revell is any where near good enough for the champ so would sell if possible an would like to see Healy given a chance off the bench and to start in the FA cup matches.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:55 pm

phildavies wrote:Good leaves is with 5 first team strikers

Personally don't think Revell is any where near good enough for the champ so would sell if possible an would like to see Healy given a chance off the bench and to start in the FA cup matches.

Healy might just get a chance in fa cup games as well ,I know it's only the reserves but he seems to score in every game :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
phildavies wrote:Good leaves is with 5 first team strikers

Healy might just get a chance in fa cup games as well ,I know it's only the reserves but he seems to score in every game :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I think in the FA cup we will play our 1st team

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Is this part of some cunning plan? Loan out strikers to other Championship teams with a "can't play against us" clause in the deal :!:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:28 pm

He's at Preston now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Is this part of some cunning plan? Loan out strikers to other Championship teams with a "can't play against us" clause in the deal :!:

:lol: thats what I was thinking

Re: UPDATED ' 3rd Striker Leaves Cardiff City '

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:00 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783 :thumbright:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Rhys healey has gone to Dundee on loan, glad to here this completely deserves a first team chance where ever it is! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Mr Shed wrote:Glad it's on loan at the mo. I think there is a lot of talent there and if he starts scoring then his value will rise. As will le fondre and Adeyemi.

Agree. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Ahead of the closure of tonight's transfer window striker Eoin Doyle made the loan move to Deepdale to join Preston North End for the remainder of the 2015-16 campaign.

As per the terms of the agreement the striker won't be eligible to face us in either of our upcoming Championship fixtures against the side.

Having joined us from Chesterfield in last season's January window, he went on to make 13 starting appearances for us, with a further five from the bench, giving us a goal return of five strikes in the league.

He has seemingly fallen down the pecking order this season though under manager Russell Slade and has only made two appearances so far this campaign, both coming in the Capital One Cup matches against Wimbledon and MK Dons.

Read more: http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... z3kWgYjWif