Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED " NOT MANY LEFT " UPDATED

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Tickets on Sale from City ticket office till Saturday 11am :ayatollah:

Def you can not pay at the gate

' Cardiff City Allocated 1,400 Tickets '

For QPR Away and Weve Sold 1,200 tickets for the live Sky match tomorrow :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

After all Supporters groups have now paid for their tickets,City will be taking a good following to Loftus Road :ayatollah:

Good Support in My opinion :thumbright: :thumbright:

We had a slow start,but the City faithful are once again turning for thee Mighty Bluebirds :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: " NOT MANY LEFT "

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Cardiff City Allocated 1,400 Tickets '

For QPR Away and Weve Sold 1,200 tickets for the live Sky match tomorrow :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

After all Supporters groups have now paid for their tickets,City will be taking a good following to Loftus Road :ayatollah:

We had a slow start,but the City faithful are once again turning for thee Mighty Bluebirds :thumbright: :thumbright:

Most people wait untill a couple of days before people panicking on here was a bit over the top

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:13 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' Cardiff City Allocated 1,400 Tickets '

Most people wait untill a couple of days before people panicking on here was a bit over the top

No panic Wez, City fans discussing it.

I was being positive :ayatollah:

Until Monday night we had officially only sold 500 tickets and by Tuesday night 700 tickets.

Plus if it had been Chelsea or Man United away, I can guarantee we would of sold out in 48hrs.

A lot of City fans waited for the cheaper tickets to go on sale and I cant blame them for that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Awesome news!

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:46 pm

I Still haven't bought my ticket as I'm away with work. Does anyone know if you can pay on the day?

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:47 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:I Still haven't bought my ticket as I'm away with work. Does anyone know if you can pay on the day?

They say you cant, but City fans always have spares from Supporters clubs.

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:I Still haven't bought my ticket as I'm away with work. Does anyone know if you can pay on the day?

Thank you :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:47 pm

I'll be there :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:02 pm

I'll be one of them. :thumbup:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:08 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thank you :bluescarf:

:thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 pm

The reason for the slow start was we were originally told only the expensive tickets would be sold first and THEN the cheap ones. Hence most of the bulk buyers held back.
1200 isn't bad for a late TV kick off.
However a few years back we would have taken a lot more.
Ccfc still have a lot of work to do to build a new set of young fans.

Re: UPDATED " NOT MANY LEFT " UPDATED

Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Tickets on Sale from City ticket office till Saturday 11am :ayatollah:

Def you can not pay at the gate

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Good effort Cardiff, see you all tomorrow and let's rock the joint :thumbup:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Good effort Cardiff, see you all tomorrow and let's rock the joint :thumbup:

Thats the Spirit
:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:49 am

QPR here We come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: