Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: West Wales is Blue

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:07 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Can't believe our rivalry with the Jacks has resorted to counting shirts at f*cking folly farm :laughing5:

Quick All get down to folly farm with blue city tops :thumbup:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:18 pm

but what if they all drove down from places like wiltshire for the day? you should have taken a proper census

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Balfblue wrote:Of course a lot of the plastic Jerks will come out of the woodwork the nearer you get to the caravan park. They seem to think that they can be brave now as 1 or 2 are wearing the most expensive toilet paper on the market! Lougher Riot Squad why aren't you concentrating more on the fact the love in between you and your Cewnty cousins is growing stronger- check your message board. Even mates who are Jacks say its getting a joke!! Secondly can you or any other Jack put your hand on heart and say that Swansea is the biggest and best supported club in Wales [ you know the country that you lot rarely go and see away- and when you do, you hide your white shite shirts ). :bluescarf:

What the f**k are you on about :lol:

Yes I can say that we are the biggest and best supported club in Wales. We are the most successful club in Wales and now all your glory hunters can't be bothered to show we've got more fans. When the expansion happens what will there be left to crow about? Oh yeah, the number of people you reckon you see in Folly f**king Farm :lol:

Number of seasons in the Premier League: five
Years since last major trophy: two
Number of home fans every week: 20500

Not the most impressive numbers in English football but they compare a damn sight better than the shower of sh*t your dwindling fan base is watching every week. :thumbright:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 pm

I predict a riot, ohhhh i predict a Lougher RIOT!!!

:laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:45 pm

griff105 wrote:I predict a riot, ohhhh i predict a Lougher RIOT!!!

:?

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:47 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:
Balfblue wrote:Of course a lot of the plastic Jerks will come out of the woodwork the nearer you get to the caravan park. They seem to think that they can be brave now as 1 or 2 are wearing the most expensive toilet paper on the market! Lougher Riot Squad why aren't you concentrating more on the fact the love in between you and your Cewnty cousins is growing stronger- check your message board. Even mates who are Jacks say its getting a joke!! Secondly can you or any other Jack put your hand on heart and say that Swansea is the biggest and best supported club in Wales [ you know the country that you lot rarely go and see away- and when you do, you hide your white shite shirts ). :bluescarf:

Yes I can say that we are the biggest and best supported club in Wales. We are the most successful club in Wales and now all your glory hunters can't be bothered to show we've got more fans. When the expansion happens what will there be left to crow about? Oh yeah, the number of people you reckon you see in Folly f**king Farm :lol:

Not the most impressive numbers in English football but they compare a damn sight better than the shower of sh*t your dwindling fan base is watching every week. :thumbright:

I wanted a bite and I clearly got one!

Most successful club in Wales?!!!! Have a look at the honours boards. Even Wrexham have more trophies than you lot.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:47 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:

Riot Squad? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:48 pm

balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

:laughing6:
He aspires to be on footballs hardest away days with his mates tank and Johnny.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:52 pm

balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

An author who writes barely literate books about hooligan exploits whilst holding the moral high ground on violence and thuggery.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:
balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

An author who writes barely literate books about hooligan exploits whilst holding the moral high ground on violence and thuggery.

Very ironic post given your user name.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Most successful club in Wales?!!!! Have a look at the honours boards. Even Wrexham have more trophies than you lot.

Certainly recent success. Didn't realise we were counting Welsh Cups and FA Trophies :lol:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

It might be what I'm going for. You know very little about me ;)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Certainly recent success. Didn't realise we were counting Welsh Cups and FA Trophies :lol:

Last 3 or 4 years you lot win hands down although despite recent success folly farm has more bluebirds.....

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Last 3 or 4 years you lot win hands down although despite recent success folly farm has more bluebirds.....

Yeah they've got more Zebras too.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:05 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:An author who writes barely literate books about hooligan exploits whilst holding the moral high ground on violence and thuggery.

What's that got to do with me? Like I said, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

There were only 2 zebras on display.....

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Does that constitute a riot of Zebras?

Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Does that constitute a riot of Zebras?

:laughing6: :thumbup:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:26 pm

This debate is null and void, as I happen to know that most jacks who visit folly farm are 'lads'. So we do not wear colours. We've also been known too travel there in numbers. Only last Thursday afternoon a coach load of us went down there. We fuckin owned the place! :laughing6:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:29 pm

64JACK wrote:This debate is null and void, as I happen to know that most jacks who visit folly farm are 'lads'. So we do not wear colours. We've also been known too travel there in numbers. Only last Thursday afternoon a coach load of us went down there. We fuckin owned the place! :laughing6:

The only living things in the West wearing your colours are the zebras themselves.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:32 pm

64JACK wrote:This debate is null and void, as I happen to know that most jacks who visit folly farm are 'lads'. So we do not wear colours. We've also been known too travel there in numbers. Only last Thursday afternoon a coach load of us went down there. We fuckin owned the place! :laughing6:

I did notice a group of lads in a transit van. They looked slightly dishevelled. One was wearing a parrradda jumper. Another had a Burberry scarf on whilst some fat bloke called tank had a Lacoste jumper on that cost him 130 quid. They said something about being on TV about 6 years ago and they got lost and still haven't made it home. One of them said I need a jersey breakfast. I'm starving mush.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I did notice a group of lads in a transit van. They looked slightly dishevelled. One was wearing a parrradda jumper. Another had a Burberry scarf on whilst some fat bloke called tank had a Lacoste jumper on that cost him 130 quid. They said something about being on TV about 6 years ago and they got lost and still haven't made it home. One of them said I need a jersey breakfast. I'm starving mush.

Agh! The famous Jersey breakfast. Where all the plans we're meticulously drawn up.......all except the route! :laughing6:
Actually years ago Tank and 'the little one' came on a coach I ran too Rochdale the game before The Hull game which kept us in the league. I did tell them we were stopping for a night out on the way home. I don't know what they expected but their faces went a pale shade of green when we pulled off the motorway on our way too Stoke! :laughing6:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:01 pm

64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Agh! The famous Jersey breakfast. Where all the plans we're meticulously drawn up.......all except the route! :laughing6:
Actually years ago Tank and 'the little one' came on a coach I ran too Rochdale the game before The Hull game which kept us in the league. I did tell them we were stopping for a night out on the way home. I don't know what they expected but their faces went a pale shade of green when we pulled off the motorway on our way too Stoke! :laughing6:

Good old tank. A night out in Stoke. You know how to live the high life!

Did tank and co get stick from your lot after that trip to Notts County. They certainly embarrassed themselves on that programme. Comedy gold. 50 or 60 of us singing our hearts out. No one could have touched us that day. At the end of the day we ransacked their town didn't we!

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

He's commemorating a turbulent and socially significant period in post war British urban history, the infamous inner city riots; Broadwater Farm, St Paul's, Toxteth, Brixton, Handsworth, Loughor ......

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

He's commemorating a turbulent and socially significant period in post war British urban history, the infamous inner city riots; Broadwater Farm, St Paul's, Toxteth, Brixton, Handsworth, Loughor ......

The most famous of the urban Thatcherite rebellions, made famous by the Clash in their single "White Riot"!

See what I did there Loughor!
Is Riotsquad the name of the window licker bus you went to school on?

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Good old tank. A night out in Stoke. You know how to live the high life!

Did tank and co get stick from your lot after that trip to Notts County. They certainly embarrassed themselves on that programme. Comedy gold. 50 or 60 of us singing our hearts out. No one could have touched us that day. At the end of the day we ransacked their town didn't we!

I don't know if they got stick Ga, probably got the piss taken out of them and banned from the Jersey! :laughing6:

Ye the Chester trip was actually the inspiration behind my initial 'folly farm' post. Though truth be known, i've never heard of us 'ransacking' Chester! Probably raided a local newsagents on the way in and grabbed a daily sport and a mars bar! :laughing6:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

The most famous of the urban Thatcherite rebellions, made famous by the Clash in their single "White Riot"!

Maybe his username is an oblique reference to the Rebecca Riots, where a bunch of jacks dressed as women and smashed up a load of turnpikes and toll houses ??? ( famously re-enacted at Pulse two hundred years later)??

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Is that all? Hardly worth the trip mun.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

I walked to school.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:08 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
balkanblue wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

I walked to school.

You should have caught the bus, you obviously took your time arriving!