Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE LATEST NEWS - BELLAMY, LEDLEY AND VINCENT TAN

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 pm

steve davies wrote: im all for keeping the interest alive but some of this is utter bollocks.

Amen to that!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Ben wrote:FAO SWANSEA FANS READING

SHOVE THAT UP YOUR OLD MANS JAPSEYE YOU SIX FINGERED DOLE CLAIMING PEG SELLING CUNTS :lol:

you absolute dunce,Ben

and yes we're reading and laughing at YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 pm

blackswan wrote:

SHOVE THAT UP YOUR OLD MANS JAPSEYE YOU SIX FINGERED DOLE CLAIMING PEG SELLING CUNTS :lol:

you absolute dunce,Ben

and yes we're reading and laughing at YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Blackswan you are entitled to laugh at us as we laughed at you with your thread about Swansea being the number 1 team in Wales when you were 8 points clear of us last season. We all tutted at you when you disappeared for a while after the 3rd April.

Only post when you are winning hey?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
blackswan wrote:

you absolute dunce,Ben

Well Blackswan you are entitled to laugh at us as we laughed at you with your thread about Swansea being the number 1 team in Wales when you were 8 points clear of us last season. We all tutted at you when you disappeared for a while after the 3rd April.

Only post when you are winning hey?

When i said i was laughing at YOU....i was referring to Benji :mrgreen:

he's such a dumbarse and i love winding him up as he's rather simple

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:43 am

I'm not being funny chaps, honestly. But for the likes of Ben and Carl, do you honestly believe Bellamy is going to sign for Cardiff City? You can't pay your tax. You can't pay other clubs for the overpriced players you bought off them. You can barely pay your wages. We know you can't pay their bonuses. You really think you're about to sign Craig Bellamy? Are you f*cking mental?

BTW Ben, I'd rather have six fingers than watch my football club die because the fans were to b*stard thick to realise what was happening to them. If I was you, I wouldn't buy a season ticket next Christmas. You may not get the full value.

Most expensive free ice cream you twats ever had.

Heh!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
steve davies wrote: im all for keeping the interest alive but some of this is utter bollocks.

Amen to that!

:lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 pm

neverbeatthejacks wrote:I'm not being funny chaps, honestly. But for the likes of Ben and Carl, do you honestly believe Bellamy is going to sign for Cardiff City? You can't pay your tax. You can't pay other clubs for the overpriced players you bought off them. You can barely pay your wages. We know you can't pay their bonuses. You really think you're about to sign Craig Bellamy? Are you f*cking mental?

BTW Ben, I'd rather have six fingers than watch my football club die because the fans were to b*stard thick to realise what was happening to them. If I was you, I wouldn't buy a season ticket next Christmas. You may not get the full value.

Heh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stupid jack b*stard!! now whos laughing u peg selling c**t!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 pm

neverbeatthejacks wrote:I'm not being funny chaps, honestly. But for the likes of Ben and Carl, do you honestly believe Bellamy is going to sign for Cardiff City? You can't pay your tax. You can't pay other clubs for the overpriced players you bought off them. You can barely pay your wages. We know you can't pay their bonuses. You really think you're about to sign Craig Bellamy? Are you f*cking mental?

Heh!

Ha ha prick change your name to alwaysbeat the gypo sixfingeredtwats :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:
steve davies wrote:time to take a break from here until silly season comes to an end i think
im all for keeping the interest alive but some of this is utter bollocks.

yeah your probably right there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol :roll:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:48 pm

These were the days, some really interesting posts in this thread :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/new-book- ... -my-story/

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:55 pm

So what you saying that we are now boring cunts :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Marc wrote:So what you saying that we are now boring cunts :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just looking over some old posts Marc and I have found a few very funny ones to read, I feel like a saddo sitting on my own at home trying to build up a database of bollocks :lol:

I thank God I got a loving family and really good mates, couldn't do this every night, thank the Lord I have a great life :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Marc wrote:So what you saying that we are now boring cunts :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just looking over some old posts Marc and I have found a few very funny ones to read, I feel like a saddo sitting on my own at home trying to build up a database of bollocks :lol:

I thank God I got a loving family and really good mates, couldn't do this every night, thank the Lord I have a great life :lol:

Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....are you doing an away trip to Hull :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Carl, It looks like a you've proved yet again, a few people wrong :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Marc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....are you doing an away trip to Hull :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Marc :ayatollah: