Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE LATEST NEWS - BELLAMY, LEDLEY AND VINCENT TAN

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Great Report and Update Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm

I really can't believe our fans sometimes.

carl brings news of keeping hold of one of our star players, signing one of the best players in the premiership last season and a statement of intent from the owner about us no longer being a selling club and there are still people who are unhappy.

Only at Cardiff eh!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:Good news but a little underwhelming for me. We have weaknesses throughout the spine of the team, A midfielder and centre half are a more pressing need as is a target man. I fear that Jones will not address the problems others are pointing out, just to do things his way.

Yep, Good post.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm

the best news i've heard for a long long time, if the bellamy deal comes off great, the the best thing for me is that tg and vincent tan want to keep our best players thats f*cking great for me thanks for the info carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 pm

the blue path wrote:the best news i've heard for a long long time, if the bellamy deal comes off great, the the best thing for me is that tg and vincent tan want to keep our best players thats f*cking great for me thanks for the info carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is superb news :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks for the update Carl. Your posts are really appreciated. As is Ben's eloquent contribution further down the thread! :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm really exited by this news. I believe Vincent will now do all he can, within reason, to get Bellamy to City. He doesn't do things by halves, he knows he has to speculate to accumulate, he's been doing it long enough :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 pm

time to take a break from here until silly season comes to an end i think
im all for keeping the interest alive but some of this is utter bollocks.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 pm

steve davies wrote:time to take a break from here until silly season comes to an end i think

yeah your probably right there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 pm

If Bellers and Joe wont be at CCS next season (which would be awesome) the fact is reading your report Carl, I cant believe the turnaround in just a few months! From doom and gloom and going out of business with a fire sale, to reading something positive like that!!! Amazing!

Great work as always Carl and thanks for keeping us in the mix :ayatollah:

Truly, Bellamy has been my favourite Prem player for many a year, and love his passion for Wales, HE WILL BE A GOD AT CCS! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 pm

steve davies wrote:time to take a break from here until silly season comes to an end i think

Can only say what I am hearing Steve :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Steve, most of this came from a certain person, I will ring you now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Steve is normally one of Carls biggest supporters, his cynical response is somewhat surprising. Maybe he know's something else? or just silly season weary?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Carl, you info is normally spot on, and you wouldn't post this unlesss you were fairly confident of its accuracy. What is your gut feeling, more Heatons, Kennedy's or Bellamys, Pratleys to come?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Steve is normally one of Carls biggest supporters, his cynical response is somewhat surprising. Maybe he know's something else? or just silly season weary?

I dont think Steve realises who it came from,but Steve is much more cautious than we are and understandably.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Carl, you info is normally spot on, and you wouldn't post this unlesss you were fairly confident of its accuracy. What is your gut feeling, more Heatons, Kennedy's or Bellamys, Pratleys to come?

Pratley was a wind up on the Jacks by me and Ben :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Carl, you info is normally spot on, and you wouldn't post this unlesss you were fairly confident of its accuracy. What is your gut feeling, more Heatons, Kennedy's or Bellamys, Pratleys to come?

My honest feeling is the person I have spoke with wouldn't give me the info if it were not true, I have every faith in him :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Pratley was a wind up on the Jacks by me and Ben :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glad I didn't give an ' EXCLUSIVE' on that one :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:

My honest feeling is the person I have spoke with wouldn't give me the info if it were not true, I have every faith in him :ayatollah:

And I Do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I can understand why Steve feels this way, with all this speculation going on.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Annis, obviously both you and Carl do know the origin of the news and are very confident of its sentiment. Shame about Pratley though!
Last edited by Back of the Net on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Annis, obviously both you and Carl do know the origin of the news and are very confident of its sentiment.

Very :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Fair play that was quality they were getting well wound up :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:30 pm

birchblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Fair play that was quality they were getting well wound up :lol: :lol:

Fair play, Fair Fecking play, my phone went mental when that thread started :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:32 pm

It worked a treat on them, Ben asked me to play a prank on the Jacks and I think We did better than we ever thought it might have :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Newydd Bendigedig Carl !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It worked a treat on them, Ben asked me to play a prank on the Jacks and I think We did better than we ever thought it might have :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have to admit i was signed on to 'Planet Jerks' on Wednesday as 'Welshand proud' and i started a thread called 'Pratley to Cardiff FFS' - hilarious until i got banned!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: Sad bunch of twats down there those inbreds and unwashed!!!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 pm

So it was you as welshand proud quality :lol: :lol: on :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 pm

birchblue wrote:So it was you as welshand proud quality :lol: :lol: on :lol:

They got really nasty.and i couldnt work out why!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Billionaire businessmen don't buy football clubs and not spend money on the team. It's a hobby when you've got that sort of cash. They haven't come here to fiddle about with 10 grand here and 50 grand there. I just reckon it will all be done in a cool, low key fashion.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:fantastic news carl thanks for keeping us in the loop

For the first time in 40 years Cardiff City FC do not have to sell a player to fund our season.

this in itself has brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye

come on you bluebirds :ayatollah:

That for me is the important piec, Nips :ayatollah:

Great news, Carl. Hate to be pedantic but couldn't the same have been said when Hammam first came in? We didn't have to sell until Earnshaw was sold to West Brom