Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SANTA PONSA IS BLUE "

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Annis, Mason and myself in Santa Ponsa, keeping it BLUE :bluescarf:

image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " SANTA PONSA IS BLUE "

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:22 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :sladein:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Anyone else got BLUE photos of their hols :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:24 pm

:thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Anyone else got BLUE photos of their hols :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Not yet but will be on the same beach a week this Thursday, I will see what I can do, keep it hot and sunny out there :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:50 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Anyone else got BLUE photos of their hols :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Not yet but will be on the same beach a week this Thursday, I will see what I can do, keep it hot and sunny out there :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

We will keep the sun shining for you, it's the hottest weather in Mallorca's History :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Just got back from three brilliant weeks in Santa Ponsa. Sorry I missed you Annis

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

We will keep the sun shining for you, it's the hottest weather in Mallorca's History :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Great, until we get there, remember last year think it was around the 20th Aug went to Palma and jesus did it rain, but fingers crossed , have a good holiday :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:05 pm

Bridgwater Blue wrote:Just got back from three brilliant weeks in Santa Ponsa. Sorry I missed you Annis

I was looking forward to watching Mike Jones with you, saw him last night :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Glad you had a great time :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Going to Malaysia in sept that'll be interesting

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:08 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Great, until we get there, remember last year think it was around the 20th Aug went to Palma and jesus did it rain, but fingers crossed , have a good holiday :bluescarf:

Really hope that does not happen, been a heat wave here for 3 months :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Will try and take a photo of me on my city top in the Algarve. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :sladein:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:58 pm

James the bluebird fan wrote:Will try and take a photo of me on my city top in the Algarve. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :sladein:

Look forward to them James :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Formentor beach Majorca
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:05 pm

xerri34 wrote:Formentor beach Majorca

Nice effort but it looks like a pick with a split end. :lol: :thumbup: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:21 pm

:thumbright: :bluebird:

QUALITY :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis, Mason and myself in Santa Ponsa, keeping it BLUE :bluescarf:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Have asked before, can we see this flag in qpr ? That picture screams out FFS hurry up and take the photo we are scorching, great pic lads :thumbup: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:57 am

Stringfellow wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Annis, Mason and myself in Santa Ponsa, keeping it BLUE :bluescarf:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Have asked before, can we see this flag in qpr ? That picture screams out FFS hurry up and take the photo we are scorching, great pic lads :thumbup: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Cheers :thumbright:

It's been to some away games,but I keep it in Mallorca :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 am

You haven't just stumbled upon a murder scene :o