Cardiff v Fulham

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff v Fulham

Postby Brezza » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Important game as we cannot afford to lose the first one and really need a win with difficult away games to follow v QPR and then Blackburn. We need to be positive from the start and attack. Fulham have bought well and will have a good team against us so this fixture will tell us a lot. I have a real concern with Morrisson as he keeps on shutting off but with Manga and Turner injured nothing can be done about this. I really wish we could have got rid of Jones, Macheda and LeFondra and bought another player in to play alongside Mason - a real pro like Helgusson. I would have loved to see Carlton Cole. For all this, if we start the season well, confidence will grow and the support will return and then who knows. Come on City. Let's start with a win. There is every reason to be optimistic. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
Brezza

Cardiff v Fulham

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff v Fulham

Postby Rydogsccfc » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Agree. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby Caerdydd12 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:50 pm

I agree but all I can feel is a draw
Caerdydd12

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:48 pm

If Fulham have signed Dwight Gayle, Sean Morrison is going to get torn to shreds. I'm fine with Connolly and hope he man to man marks Gayle, otherwise we will concede. If we stop Gayle, we will win this game imo. McCormack is always a threat of course, but I have confidence we will be in control of the game enough to stop McCormack getting on the ball and being an influence. Scott Parker is also quality, but he's an extra year older this season and looking at how Fulham did last season, plus the fact they're bringing in players like Jamie O'Hara who's drastically on the decline, we should really be winning this game.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Lawnmower » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:13 pm

I thought Parker was injured
Lawnmower

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I thought Parker was injured

That would be a huge plus if he is.
Tonteg Bluebird

Return to General Chat