Fulham & Dwight Gayle

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham & Dwight Gayle

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Fulham have done some good transfer business this summer and it looks as if Dwight Gayle is joining them on loan this week.

Their other signings include Tom Cairney, Andy Lonergan, Ben Pringles, Jazz Richards and Jamie O' Hara.

I think it's going to be a difficult first game and I would be happy if we could get a point although I fancy a 2-0 Fulham win, particularly if Gayle plays.
bridgendbluebird30

Fulham & Dwight Gayle

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Fulham & Dwight Gayle

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 pm

They've made some very good signings, you can add Luke Garbutt from Everton to that list too he's highly rated at Everton. Going to be a really tough first game of the season and Im sure theyll be challenging for the play-offs this year, we've made some nice and surprising progress through pre-season so it will be nice to see where we are against a strong outfit. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Return to General Chat