Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moore will step up to it

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Too many have little faith in Moore if marshy goes but I don't know why, he's a young highly rated keeper who will get better and stronger with experience. Look no further than marshy and Heaton for an example, people forget we are in the championship not the champions league and our players aren't the finished article.

He will make mistakes but he must be given the chance if Marshy goes, he's young ambitious and ticks all the boxes the majority of fans have been asking for.

If marshy goes :notworthy: but it opens the door for a new star :thumbup:

Re: Moore will step up to it

Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:06 am

Completely agree :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:06 am

Agreed. If we don't move Moore up in the next year or two we risk him moving on for first team football, then when we inevitably lose Marshy we're screwed.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:19 am

Disagree, Moore is a good keeper but not good enough, makes too many mistakes, does not come off his line!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:25 am

Marshall is the best player at the club,Slade knows that,Marshall saves can win a dozen points over a season ,
in an age were players rule on transfers CCFC push yet another player out the door .In the grand scheme of things 5million is penny pinching buy an owner intent on recouping money by any means,letting Marshall leave could be the difference between staying up or getting relegated,Mark my words. :old:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:48 am

Stringfellow wrote:Too many have little faith in Moore if marshy goes but I don't know why, he's a young highly rated keeper who will get better and stronger with experience. Look no further than marshy and Heaton for an example, people forget we are in the championship not the champions league and our players aren't the finished article.

He will make mistakes but he must be given the chance if Marshy goes, he's young ambitious and ticks all the boxes the majority of fans have been asking for.

Here here, Marshall was a nightmare when we 1st signed him, he cost us goals with his flapping at set pieces but peeps seem to have short memories. You only get better and improve with experience. It's about time we started giving younger players with the potential a fair crack of the whip as it's the only way they'll improve.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:35 am

I totally agree. :ayatollah: :sladein:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm

I think that SM will do well for us for the next few years. He is still quite young for a keeper and should be coming to his prime. Infact I think he will be one of the better Championship keepers and will only get better.
Good luck to Marshall if he does leave!
:thumbup: :wave:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:10 pm

It seems foolish not to give him a shot really. He is a young keeper who if proves himself will be worth millions to the club as an asset. He deserves a chance.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Too many have little faith in Moore if marshy goes but I don't know why, he's a young highly rated keeper who will get better and stronger with experience. Look no further than marshy and Heaton for an example, people forget we are in the championship not the champions league and our players aren't the finished article.

Here here, Marshall was a nightmare when we 1st signed him, he cost us goals with his flapping at set pieces but peeps seem to have short memories. You only get better and improve with experience. It's about time we started giving younger players with the potential a fair crack of the whip as it's the only way they'll improve.

:thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah: