Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Tan has promised '

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:27 am

Dicey wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:It was CLEARLY stated if we went back blue investment would stop like it was before, the same way before we went red then he threatened to pull the investment because of the so called fuss and then changed his mind and went red anyway. I've no idea why people are moaning online. This was always going to happen the day we went down from the premier league. Even my 11 year old lad knows tan is getting what ever money he can from within the club and will continue to do so :wave:

Ian, not be funny but when was this stated ?

I don't recall ever a condition being put on us going back to blue meant no money being spent.

Money had certainly been stopped but that was before the return to blue happened.

It probably wasn't openly reported... But it's pretty obvious to most.
Tans dream of playing in red came with his blessing and MONEY
Mehmet quite clearly indicated on the day that we went back to Blue that the club needed to stand on its own two feet... To me this was the biggest indicator that Tan had finished pumping money into this club.

It was surely obvious that once we went back to blue, then the "deal" with Tan was off. Forget any fiurther spending, boys. Be thankful if Tan continues to keep us afloat and in the Football League. Though I suspect some would be happy with non -league football. As long as we are blue of course.