Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Will Struggle

Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:33 am

BlueMagic wrote:Well well fuckin well lads, i got slated for this post before this season started and got called an idiot etc but look where the jacks are now!

Hmmmmmm unless they do good business in january no manager will sort out that mess, no goalscorer and a mediocre prem squad.

you were spot on with your original post-as you quite rightly say look where they are now.they are staring down a relegation battle & if I had to put money on it I would go for villa,norwich & jacks.heres hoping :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:54 am

BlueMagic wrote:This season....

You heard it here first, their honeymoon period in the prem begins to end next season imo. They got no1 to fill the boots of bony and michu previously, cant see where their goals will come from, eder who? ayew who? Both will prove to be mediocre players like gomis.

Other teams strenghtening around them, i predict them struggling at the bottom end of the table with a bottom half finish next season at best with their relegation coming the season after.

You were shooting barrels in the dark with this post, but, you managed to hit a few targets. Ayew proved himself to be a very good player and was highly rated in France, Eder, you got it right it seems. Gomis is turning out to be average as you say.

If they get relegated you'll still be wrong as your pellet gun hit 'relegated next year' we're all hoping for this! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:31 am

Every year we say they will struggle so bound to get it right eventually. They haven't actually been in the relegation zone yet.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:33 am

maccydee wrote:Every year we say they will struggle so bound to get it right eventually. They haven't actually been in the relegation zone yet.

They are struggling because of their policy of selling good players and changing managers every 18 mnths! Have they stengthened ? No so end result other teams find there weakness and target that! They have had 3 shots on target last 2 games in total? Not much Better In previous games either, only change manager iikely to save them :thumbup:

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Beyond the first XI and a few others who are regulars on the bench, that squad is very weak, and has been for a long while. Basically, Gomis is the only half-decent striker they've got. They need to buy in January, or they're going down, new manager or not.