Re: Swansea Will Struggle

Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Welcome back Danthefatswanman. Ive missed you :thumbup:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158354

Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:48 pm

griff105 wrote:Welcome back Danthefatswanman. Ive missed you :thumbup:

"My point was you cannot answer yes or no to something like that without looking stupid . Did i answer yes or no ? ? I know you haven`t got much going on upstairs so i thought i would help you with no brains out a bit ." ......classic :notworthy:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 pm

slowly5 wrote:Welcome back Danthefatswanman. Ive missed you :thumbup:?://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158354

They are slowly coming back to infest this board! Can tell its silly season again! :laughing6:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:56 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:Bristol are our oldest rivals, so some of the older supporters consider them bigger rivals.
The M4 never even got as far as Swansea until recent years....lol :D
They are now more of a rival as we are in the same division. :thumbup:
It's obvious you are only on here to gloat...still, enjoy it while you can, bigger clubs than yours have tumbled from the top flight...we did. :old: :D

Bigger clubs have fallen like yourself? Haha you've had three seasons in the Top Flight in the last 50 years. Such a massive club with an outstanding top flight pedigree. :roll:

Your stay in the top division is more comparable to the likes of Blackpool, Swindon and Oldham. :thumbup: Your stay fleeting appearance in the premier league is pretty much a footnote at the minute. People are going to remember Vincent Tan more than any of the football which you played and that's quite tragic, especially after all of the money that was spunked by the racist and Gollum.

Lougherriotsquad?? Oh for f**k sake! LOUGHER(f*cking)RIOTSQUAD :laughing6: :laughing6:

LOUGHER f*cking RIOT SQUAD LIKE MOFOS!!!! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:56 am

balkanblue wrote:If you throw enough darts at the board one is bound to hit a treble 20 I suppose, although I cant see that happening any time soon. They are lightyears ahead of us.

:thumbup:

Enjoy

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:33 am

Oh how will i ever sleep again now you have called me fat ? ?
That is my life over now . Thanks a lot .

Thanks for the compliment What time does your mom pick you up from daycare? And Insulting me won't make you any less stupid.

enjoy mediocre mid table championship rubbish again this season.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:58 am

dantheswansman wrote:

Thanks for the compliment What time does your mom pick you up from daycare? And Insulting me won't make you any less stupid.

Insulting us actually makes us laugh at you.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:56 pm

If we signed Andre Ayew when we were in the premier league for that one limp season then I would be over the moon. They aren't even being considered as relegation candidates, this season is weaker than last season to in terms of quality I feel. Plenty of gash teams below them.

Every season there is a cringworthy thread like this, it's embarrassing. As for the ridiculous comment about following Swansea, WBA or Villa being boring I would certainly swap positions with all those clubs.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:10 pm

dantheswansman wrote:

:lol: cmon fatdan give us another cracker :laughing6:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:46 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:Bristol are our oldest rivals, so some of the older supporters consider them bigger rivals.
It's obvious you are only on here to gloat...still, enjoy it while you can, bigger clubs than yours have tumbled from the top flight...we did. :old: :D

Bigger clubs have fallen like yourself? Haha you've had three seasons in the Top Flight in the last 50 years. Such a massive club with an outstanding top flight pedigree. :roll:

Your stay in the top division is more comparable to the likes of Blackpool, Swindon and Oldham. :thumbup: Your stay fleeting appearance in the premier league is pretty much a footnote at the minute. People are going to remember Vincent Tan more than any of the football which you played and that's quite tragic, especially after all of the money that was spunked by the racist and Gollum.

Lougherriotsquad?? Oh for f**k sake! LOUGHER(f*cking)RIOTSQUAD :laughing6: :laughing6:

LOUGHER f*cking RIOT SQUAD LIKE MOFOS!!!! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Alright butt how's it going?

That was a good draw for you lot today especially as Fulham will be hoping for a top ten finish :thumbup:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:54 pm

loughorriotsquad wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

That was a good draw for you lot today especially as Fulham will be hoping for a top ten finish :thumbup:

Caused many riots lately like?

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:02 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Not many these days

Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:22 am

FFS - they bossed Chelsea yesterday and should have won the game. They could even be candidates for a top 6 finish on the evidence of yesterday. We just have to accept it whether we like it or not, they are PL and we aren't or likely to be any time soon.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:27 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:FFS - they bossed Chelsea yesterday and should have won the game. They could even be candidates for a top 6 finish on the evidence of yesterday. We just have to accept it whether we like it or not, they are PL and we aren't or likely to be any time soon.

I hate to agree, but watched their game on sky+. They were impressive and controlled long periods of the game. How anyone can say they'll struggle is beyond me. If anything, they look likely to match or better last season.

I would rather threads start about Noone's goal or back to blue than making futile comments that will be dug up in future. Just saying.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:28 am

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Thought u was going to say 3 seasons, autumn, winter, spring but they were down before spring so it was only two seasons

Montero left ivanovic a nervous wreck

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:52 am

loughorriotsquad wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Not many these days[/quote

Cool bro :laughing6:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:26 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
loughorriotsquad wrote:

Not many these days[/quote

Cool bro :laughing6:

yep.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Yeah if you can't beat Chelsea, you'll definitely struggle :laughing6:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:FFS - they bossed Chelsea yesterday and should have won the game. They could even be candidates for a top 6 finish on the evidence of yesterday. We just have to accept it whether we like it or not, they are PL and we aren't or likely to be any time soon.

I hate to agree, but watched their game on sky+. They were impressive and controlled long periods of the game. How anyone can say they'll struggle is beyond me. If anything, they look likely to match or better last season.

I would rather threads start about Noone's goal or back to blue than making futile comments that will be dug up in future. Just saying.

Every club has supporters who are an embarrassment, the bloke who started this thread is just such an embarrassment. Early days, but I liked a lot of what I saw yesterday.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:38 am

BlueMagic wrote:This season....

You heard it here first, their honeymoon period in the prem begins to end next season imo. They got no1 to fill the boots of bony and michu previously, cant see where their goals will come from, eder who? ayew who? Both will prove to be mediocre players like gomis.

Other teams strenghtening around them, i predict them struggling at the bottom end of the table with a bottom half finish next season at best with their relegation coming the season after.

:thumbup:

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 am

You heard it here first, their honeymoon period in the prem begins to end next season imo. They got no1 to fill the boots of bony and michu previously, cant see where their goals will come from, eder who? ayew who? Both will prove to be mediocre players like gomis.

Other teams strenghtening around them, i predict them struggling at the bottom end of the table with a bottom half finish next season at best with their relegation coming the season after.

:laughing6:

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 am

Whereami wrote:

:laughing6:

Ridiculous statement from someone who presumably knows very little about football. I doubt anyone who knows even the slightest thing about the game would have predicted them to finish outside the top 12, and a lot of people would have them as an outside bet for a top 5 finish. Personally, I expect them to finish around 8th.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 am

dantheswansman wrote:

Life must be very dull down there in Retro Land, fella! :oops:

But look on the bright side, there's a new phenomena called "tel-e-vision" coming your way one day soon (once you have that new fangled thing called "el-ec-tric-ity" installed) and the good news is that you can save money by watching it in black and white, the colour of your stadium, playing kit and drab townsfolk. Perfect for you! ;)

It's moments like this (above) that make you and your ilk look as stupid as we already think you are. Go enjoy your moments in the sun. Your Chairman, team and successive managers have exceptionally well, but sadly fans like you only drag the club back down to a level that suits the town you come from...backward, behind the times and with an inferiority complex in all other spheres! ;) :oops: :oops:

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:01 am

Car crash thread.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:42 am

The prediction about the honeymoon period being over is looking a little silly now. The poster's opion about Ayew, Ayew who, is looking even siller. Guess your lack of knowledge about players ability is one of the reasons you were relegated can anyone remind me who that player Cardiff signed for a record fee when they got promoted. Where is he now?

Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:03 pm

I did say I can't see it happening soon. More chance of them getting in the Champions League than going down IMO

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Sven wrote:in black and white, the colour of your stadium, playing kit and drab townsfolk. Perfect for you! ;)

Did you just bring up kit colour...? :oops:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:31 pm

We have some f*cking idiots for fans

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:30 pm

paulh_85 wrote:We have some f*cking idiots for fans

All part of the tapestry of life ,one day I'm sure some similar post will be written and proved right but probably not this year :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Well well fuckin well lads, i got slated for this post before this season started and got called an idiot etc but look where the jacks are now!

Hmmmmmm unless they do good business in january no manager will sort out that mess, no goalscorer and a mediocre prem squad.