Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I've got a good feeling for next season

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:15 pm

I feel like there's more unity in the squad this season. The camp seems happier.

We don't really need to bring many people in we've still got a very strong squad.

I think we will surprise a few people this season.

Re: I've got q good feeling for next season

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm

My Sentiments exactly. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:25 pm

3 of us being positive! wait for the backlash

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:59 pm

I truly hope you are right, although I'm not feeling it yet.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:08 pm

All City fans want to be positive and be able to predict a successful season, but some of us are realists who know our current manager is very limited in ability and that our season will reflect that fact

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:53 pm

That will end around 2pm Saturday :lol:

In all seriousness, I think we will be around play offs all season but miss out through lack of goals. I don't think we quite have the cutting edge to win games with a quick counter after being under pressure for large periods of the game.

Which ever way it goes, I can't wait for Saturday and I'm a lot more optimistic than I was a few months back

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Feel just the same way. :ayatollah: :sladein:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 pm

angelis1949 wrote:All City fans want to be positive and be able to predict a successful season, but some of us are realists who know our current manager is very limited in ability and that our season will reflect that fact

Spot on :thumbup: it's great being positive but many fans although entitled to their opinion seem to be living in a dream world.
How can we go from playing boring dire football to be backed for promotion the following season with a weaker squad?

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:All City fans want to be positive and be able to predict a successful season, but some of us are realists who know our current manager is very limited in ability and that our season will reflect that fact

Spot on :thumbup: it's great being positive but many fans although entitled to their opinion seem to be living in a dream world.
How can we go from playing boring dire football to be backed for promotion the following season with a weaker squad?

It's all about unity and confidence.. Providing they are all pulling the right direction.
There wasn't many superstars in Malkys winning promotion team.. Just had workers.

Re: I've got a good feeling for next season

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:00 am

I think Joe Ralls will play a big part in our season this year. Less than a week to go, bring it on!