Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

on sky now

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:31 pm

City v blackpool play off final on sky now.

Re: on sky now

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:38 pm

I could never watch that again.
Ever.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:43 pm

When Bothroyd went off, you just knew it wasn't to be. But why Jones didn't replace him with Ross i'll never understand.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:03 pm

Exactly with decisions like that u wonder if jones wanted city to win.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Exactly with decisions like that u wonder if jones wanted city to win.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Our defence just fell apart every time Blackpool attacked and that's what really cost us.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:27 pm

I watched it and it brought back some (mainly good) memories of the day and its build-up and I have to say that we could/should have won it!

A great team spoiled by Etuhu and (on the day) Bothroyd

I was reminded how bloody good Super Kev was for us on the day, as he was every time he put the famous blue shirt on!

Blackpool tried to hurt him at every opportunity and every time he got up, shook himself off without moaning and carried on in the committed and professional way he always did!

A true Cardiff City legend and I sincerely hope the 'Testimonial' goes ahead sometime soon :thumbup:

Also immense on the day was Chopra and he almost pulled it off with his shot against the bar with the Beachcombers 'keeper well beaten!

If only he'd stayed on the straight and narrow! :cry: :cry:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Never watched it since and never will

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:Never watched it since and never will

This, I got a night in the cells and missed my flight home. About 16 hrs staring at 4walls off me nut on cola only thing that kept me amused was ringing for tea's coffees and food. Good room service in London. Train back I shared with Marshall and Super Kevin. Oh the memories

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Never watched it since and never will

This, I got a night in the cells and missed my flight home. About 16 hrs staring at 4walls off me nut on cola only thing that kept me amused was ringing for tea's coffees and food. Good room service in London. Train back I shared with Marshall and Super Kevin. Oh the memories

Oh and nearly got in a fight with that puss head Ross mc cormack down the bay that evening oh the memories