Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should we replace Marshall?

You may select 1 option

View results

Should we replace Marshall? *Poll*

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 am

With Marshall's move looking more of when not if, just wondering your opinions? Do you feel Moore isn't there yet, or just believe he isn't good enough? Or do you believe he is good enough?

Also who would you see as a viable, realistic target?

And where would you like the £6 million fee to be reinvested?

:ayatollah:

:bluebird:

Re: Should we replace Marshall? *Poll*

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:00 am

Of course we'd need to replace him, Moore is a really good keeper but if he's injured or suspended we'd be fucked. We need two top keepers fighting for that No.1 spot.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:02 am

Would be happy if we sign Hennessey as his replacement. £3 million

£300k to go towards away travelling

2.7 million to Tan so he can f**k off sooner

Sad to see Marshall go if he decides to but wish him well
Last edited by KBK-13 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:03 am

Not sure about Moore. He's is a very good keeper but his performance against Watford last week didn't fill me with confidence. Very vocal and made a fantastic save low down to his left but he flapped at a couple of crosses and seems slow to come off his line.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:29 am

cardiffred wrote:With Marshall's move looking more of when not if, just wondering your opinions? Do you feel Moore isn't there yet, or just believe he isn't good enough? Or do you believe he is good enough?

Also who would you see as a viable, realistic target?

And where would you like the £6 million fee to be reinvested?

:ayatollah:

:bluebird:

i think the club will just bank most of the fee. i'm no expert on league 1 / PL reserve / youth team players so i can't even hazard a guess at who we'll get but if we do bother to get a replacement he'll come from one of those i suspect.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:34 am

Let's see how Moore performs over the first few games. We've still got a month before the window shuts.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:45 am

Penyfai Blue wrote:Not sure about Moore. He's is a very good keeper but his performance against Watford last week didn't fill me with confidence. Very vocal and made a fantastic save low down to his left but he flapped at a couple of crosses and seems slow to come off his line.

Marshall not exactly brill at crosses or coming of line either! :shock:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 am

We will definitely have to get a replacement as soon as possible,what if Moore gets injured against Fulham,we would be left with 2 rookies,not a good way to start the season.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:58 am

Of course you replace marshy if he goes were left with a novice and a youngster

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:12 pm

I would give Moore the nod but we do need another keeper to challenge him for No 1. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah: