Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will RS after over 700 games as a manage finally win something this season with Cardiff City ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Will Russell Slade Finally .....? POLL

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:13 pm

Win something this season with Cardiff City after well over 700 games as Manager.

Re: Will Russell Slade Finally .....? POLL

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Yes promotion. :thumbup: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:18 pm

i havent renewed my season tickets for me and my boy this season, i cant watch that shit we played last season, got my tickets for fulham game, will take one step at a time, and choose my games

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:55 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Yes promotion. :thumbup: :sladein: :ayatollah:

NO Relegation :wave: :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:01 am

drivingblue wrote:

You are always there aren't you. :laughing6: :wave: :sladein:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:15 am

Think I got more chance of winning the National Lottery than Russell Slade leading us to promotion or an FACup/League Cup victory. :bluebird:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:19 am

Relegation :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
drivingblue wrote:

I've got £20 on relegation but I think we'll just avoid it even with uncle fester and the welsh league failure coaching us!

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 am

Same as ninian blue 4 of us have not renewed first time in 18 years pick & choose games won't renew until Slade has gone

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:17 am

If he plays the same tripe as last season then bottom to mid table. Fans and board wont be patient this time around.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:21 am

NIBluebird wrote:If he plays the same tripe as last season then bottom to mid table. Fans and board wont be patient this time around.

This^^^^ The ground will be emptier than Slade's trophy cabinet.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:23 am

Sladeclown will never be successful at Cardiff City. This season if you look at preseason, the lack of development ,his record last season it is clear we will finish mid table at best. How any city fan can be inspired by his actions escapes me. Scott Young is still there, why? It's not his fault Tan is pulling the strings, he is an outmoded manager who can't believe his luck in getting the city job. My hope is he will be gone sooner than later and we can all move on. :sladeout: :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:24 am

More chance of him sprouting dreadlocks :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:30 am

We've got a good squad but a shit manager who knows nothing about football :sladeout: :sladeout: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:13 am

Brianclark5 wrote:Sladeclown will never be successful at Cardiff City. This season if you look at preseason, the lack of development ,his record last season it is clear we will finish mid table at best. How any city fan can be inspired by his actions escapes me. Scott Young is still there, why? It's not his fault Tan is pulling the strings, he is an outmoded manager who can't believe his luck in getting the city job. My hope is he will be gone sooner than later and we can all move on. :sladeout: :sladeout:

Lack of development in Pre-Season?'! We look sharp and fit , we've not lost at all. It's looking good so far and we've not finished with our squad yet, let's wait until September when the window shuts and see how we start this coming season.

Slade will have had a full Pre-Season and a transfer window so there'll be no excuses if he fails we can then say he's not good enough, until then we should give him a chance. New season, clean slate.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:14 am

Yes definately no doubt about it .......

The sack race :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
drivingblue wrote:

:lol: yes until he is gone :thumbup: :sladeout: :sladeout: :lol:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:20 pm

slappy wrote:Same as ninian blue 4 of us have not renewed first time in 18 years pick & choose games won't renew until Slade has gone

Same Here :thumbup: :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:21 pm

No :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:43 pm

drivingblue wrote:

What a pair of knobs

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:49 pm

norms76 wrote:
Brianclark5 wrote:Sladeclown will never be successful at Cardiff City. This season if you look at preseason, the lack of development ,his record last season it is clear we will finish mid table at best. How any city fan can be inspired by his actions escapes me. Scott Young is still there, why? It's not his fault Tan is pulling the strings, he is an outmoded manager who can't believe his luck in getting the city job. My hope is he will be gone sooner than later and we can all move on. :sladeout: :sladeout:

Lack of development in Pre-Season?'! We look sharp and fit , we've not lost at all. It's looking good so far and we've not finished with our squad yet, let's wait until September when the window shuts and see how we start this coming season.

Slade will have had a full Pre-Season and a transfer window so there'll be no excuses if he fails we can then say he's not good enough, until then we should give him a chance. New season, clean slate.

I tend to agree with Brianclark5, however, I think we should give Slade a chance and see how it pans out.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:56 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
norms76 wrote:

I tend to agree with Brianclark5, however, I think we should give Slade a chance and see how it pans out.

Depends on what Tan would consider as being a success. If maintaining championship status is his target which i suspect is the case, anything outside the bottom 4 may be acceptable as far as Tan is concerned. I think a lot of fans on here have set their sights way beyond what the club is trying to achieve, and I don't think we have any remote chance of challenging for promotion this season. I think Slade has been brought in to stabilise the club after the Malky & Ole problems.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Depends on what Tan would consider as being a success. If maintaining championship status is his target which i suspect is the case, anything outside the bottom 4 may be acceptable as far as Tan is concerned. I think a lot of fans on here have set their sights way beyond what the club is trying to achieve, and I don't think we have any remote chance of challenging for promotion this season. I think Slade has been brought in to stabilise the club after the Malky & Ole problems.

I agree that I don't think we'll get promotion but you say - the fans have set their sights way beyond what the club are trying to achieve - but it's been stated the clubs aim this year is promotion.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
norms76 wrote:

I agree that I don't think we'll get promotion but you say - the fans have set their sights way beyond what the club are trying to achieve - but it's been stated the clubs aim this year is promotion.

They can't say anything else really. They are trying to sell a product to as many people as possible. If they said anything different, it would almost be like Tesco saying their food is ok, but you will probably get better stuff somewhere else. I should think most clubs have promotion as their ambition, even the ones who have absolutely no chance at all.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:08 pm

norms76 wrote:

I tend to agree with Brianclark5, however, I think we should give Slade a chance and see how it pans out.[/quote]

:shock: I actually agree with you. :laughing6: :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:10 pm

drivingblue wrote:

What a pair of knobs

;) :sladein: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:30 pm

norms76 wrote:

You don't want to be spouting all that common sense on here mate. :roll:
:laughing5:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:12 pm

drivingblue wrote:

What a pair of knobs

takes one to know one :thumbup: :sladeout:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:47 pm

These pair are like a bunch of schoolkids. Can we all chip in and send them off to boot camp together? They'll probably come back firm friends :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Note spending money does NOT = success

I agree that last seasons style of football was boring as hell however lets be positive as we didnt get relegated which is something that was possible at one stage, plus;

- we are back in blue
- we have reduced the playing squad which was huge thanks to Ole
- we have reduced our wage bill which was due to Ole and Malky

Whether you are blind or not the above are facts, now ffs let start supporting our team and enjoy the ups and downs that we City fans secretly love :)