Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Beating Bournemouth will be massive for us

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:39 pm

Bournemouth are a massive club in the Premier League and we have just put 2 past them in moments like it was nothing. We are world class and Ralls' goal was ignorant.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Re: Beating Bournemouth will be massive for us

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:42 pm

balkanblue wrote:Bournemouth are a massive club in the Premier League and we have just put 2 past them in moments like it was nothing. We are world class and Ralls' goal was ignorant.

I'll have whatever you've been drinking!!!

Bournemouth are playing only a couple of their main players tonight. If we were playing their first 11 it would be a different story. Also pre season results aren't important. It's all about fitness and developing a style of play.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:45 pm

100% agree. The fact is they are a top 20 team in England. Fantastic to take two major scalps in the same week. Cardiff would have beaten more premier league teams than Liverpool! #LoveStats #FACT

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 pm

I know this is a wum thread but how can a goal be ignorant?

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 pm

i stopped reading after, BOURNEMOUTH ARE A MASSIVE TEAM : :sleepy2:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:59 am

ninianblue wrote:i stopped reading after, BOURNEMOUTH ARE A MASSIVE TEAM : :sleepy2:

I stopped reading when I saw the poster! :lol:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:49 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i stopped reading after, BOURNEMOUTH ARE A MASSIVE TEAM : :sleepy2:

Balklanbellend, galatasaray's biggest fan

Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:49 am

A small league 1 club a bit like Swansea..... :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:56 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
balkanblue wrote:Bournemouth are a massive club in the Premier League and we have just put 2 past them in moments like it was nothing. We are world class and Ralls' goal was ignorant.

I'll have whatever you've been drinking!!!

Bournemouth are playing only a couple of their main players tonight. If we were playing their first 11 it would be a different story. Also pre season results aren't important. It's all about fitness and developing a style of play.

Only a couple of their first 11?

Hmmm would say that 7 of them have been part of their first team plans and 2 new signings including federici and distin who will more than likely be in the first 11 this season.
With their only 2 players in the championship team of the year playing. Seems like a definite second team to me.....

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 pm

nubbsy wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Balklanbellend, galatasaray's biggest fan

Stop crying because you cant actually debate. A bit of advice, pay attention in school when you get sent back. :wave: