Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FourFourTwo predict Cardiff City will finish/your prediction

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:33 pm

17th..

They have Wolves and Derby to be promoted with Middlesbrough, Ipswich, Burnley and Birmingham in the play-offs. They say Rotherham, Brighton and MK Dons to go down.

WHAT IS YOUR PREDICTED TABLE?

FourFourTwo Championship prediction

1 Wolves
2 Derby

3 Middlesbrough
4 Ipswich
5 Burnley
6 Birmingham

7 Bristol City
8 Hull
9 Brentford
10 Nottingham Forest
11 Preston
12 Sheffield Wednesday
13 Blackburn
14 QPR
15 Huddersfield
16 Charlton
17 CARDIFF CITY
18 Reading
19 Bolton
20 Fulham
21 Leeds

22 Rotherham
23 Brighton
24 MK Dons

Re: FourFourTwo predict Cardiff City will finish/your predic

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:35 pm

That's pants I predict us to finish in top two. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:39 pm

How can we be lower than.last season when we were in termoil? This season more geared up for season with no side issues!

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 pm

The fact they got birmingham in the play offs shows they aint got a clue. What a load of nonsense that table is

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:00 pm

I think somewhere between 12th & 15th

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:03 pm

If we are having bad run slade will be gone . A new manager will get us higher

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Birmingham made a few decent signings and a very good manager in my opinion, think they will finish higher than Cardiff, although not playoffs. I think Cardiff will finish much higher as well as Leeds.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 pm

5th

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 pm

I reckon 12th under Slade. Higher, if he's sacked mid season. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm

BlueMagic wrote:The fact they got birmingham in the play offs shows they aint got a clue. What a load of nonsense that table is

Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

Also how the f**k don't they even have Hull making the playoff they'd be my favourites to win the league.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:20 pm

We'll see at end of season but I think 442 have had a shocker here!

Wolves & Derby won't be near top two...I honestly think both will underachieve. Boro will prob do well but we'll be top 10 at least and hopefully top six when all said and done.

Birmingham will be mid table at best.

Why Hull so low? They still have a strong team and a manager who knows how to get out of this league. I don't think Bristol City will be that high either.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:20 pm

mjw6150 wrote:We'll see at end of season but I think 442 have had a shocker here!

Wolves & Derby won't be near top two...I honestly think both will underachieve. Boro will prob do well but we'll be top 10 at least and hopefully top six when all said and done.

Birmingham will be mid table at best.

Why Hull so low? They still have a strong team and a manager who knows how to get out of this league. They are my tip to finish top. I don't think Bristol City will be that high either.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Us, QPR and Hull will be a lot further up that table. Birmingham in the top 6 just shows the article for what it is... A load of bollocks. :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Personally, I think Boro and Wolves will be the top two with The Wurzels going up via the play offs. I can see us being around 12th possibly as low as 15th but 442 seem to be all over the place with their predictions as I can't see Preston finishing that high or QPR, Leeds and Fulham that low.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:51 pm

I would hope this is rubbish if it is right we will have a new manager and coaches and have an angry owner and we will be more doom and gloom than we r now lol

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:28 pm

17th about right. Anything from 13th down to 20th for me. After last years dire boring football I cannot see how some expect auto promotion :lol: What has given them that belief. We are not buying better players but selling our better players. Team ethic alone will not get you promoted as you need some quality.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Top ten definitely...play offs if we get one or two quality players in

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:50 pm

Top six out of interest do you know we're they had bournemouth to finish last season ?

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 pm

My only prediction is that the table will look nothing like that come next May

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Top six out of interest do you know we're they had bournemouth to finish last season ?

It predicted Bournemouth 11th and us 4th !

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:24 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:That's pants I predict us to finish in top two. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Dream on :lol: :lol: :sladeout: :sladeout:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:41 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:17th about right. Anything from 13th down to 20th for me. After last years dire boring football I cannot see how some expect auto promotion :lol: What has given them that belief. We are not buying better players but selling our better players. Team ethic alone will not get you promoted as you need some quality.

We got 11th with a very disruptive season! So having a settled pre season basically same side that finished last one and with couple new players and we are worse than last season? :o

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:17th about right. Anything from 13th down to 20th for me. After last years dire boring football I cannot see how some expect auto promotion :lol: What has given them that belief. We are not buying better players but selling our better players. Team ethic alone will not get you promoted as you need some quality.

We got 11th with a very disruptive season! So having a settled pre season basically same side that finished last one and with couple new players and we are worse than last season? :o

I put 13th to 20th, many of the other Championship teams have strengthened and we are no stronger than last season. The only addition so far who is likely to play is Ameobi and it now looks likely that we will lose Marshall & the club are desperate to offload Le Fondre, Jones, etc. I hope that we play better football than last season and finish in a better position but based on the lack of transfer activity and extra quality I cannot see us getting into the top half of the table.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 pm

As things stand I'd be delighted with 17th

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:12 pm

We will definitely be top 10.
We may be top 6.
My view is based on watching how this set of players are playing together in pre-season.
They look confident, fit, creative, energetic and committed.
i.e. the exact opposite of last season.
No idea who is responsible for that, but we will do well this season.
Slade In...Slade Out...couldn't give a monkies.
Look at the players we already have and how they are playing as a team.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:13 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:17th about right. Anything from 13th down to 20th for me. After last years dire boring football I cannot see how some expect auto promotion :lol: What has given them that belief. We are not buying better players but selling our bettgood adoer players. Team ethic alone will not get you promoted as you need some quality.

I put 13th to 20th, many of the other Championship teams have strengthened and we are no stronger than last season. The only addition so far who is likely to play is Ameobi and it now looks likely that we will lose Marshall & the club are desperate to offload Le Fondre, Jones, etc. I hope that we play better football than last season and finish in a better position but based on the lack of transfer activity and extra quality I cannot see us getting into the top half of the table.

Only teams that have strengthened are the couple of teams expecting to be in promotion shakeup! Others just added players after losing some, city last season was a total disaster in way lost players and started season was miracle did so well! Like said totally different setup and fitness levels ect ect this season, can tell that by our friendly results and way we played. :thumbup:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Haha. No way we will finish in top 2.

Maybe playoffs. Maybe. But if we lose Marshall our Captain and lifeblood. Plus the potential for any other player to leave before August 31st and no permanent signings , how anyone can think we will do better than last season is tripping.

Turmoil is still there. As much as ever. Cmon. If your actually realistic. If Marshy goes relegation is an option.

Better teams have gone down before.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:35 pm

I reckon if we are really lucky we should finish about 14th. That will be a good season for us. Establish ourselves once again as a workmanlike championship outfit :bluebird:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Dyou know what ... Maybe this is a good thing for us... Last season we were favourites to go straight back up. Now we're no ones faves for anything. Keeping under the radar with no expectations will do nicely.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:00 pm

if we played the football of last season. then thats about right