UPDATED " CARDIFF SET TO LOSE MAIN PLAYER " UPDATED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED " PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB MAKE BID FOR CARDIFF CITY

Postby Sven » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 pm

SKY reporting Marshall on his way to WBA for £5m :shock:

Gutted to lose him, if that goes ahead (I know he wasn't looking to leave) and I wish him all the best :thumbup:

A Cardiff City legend! :notworthy:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 pm

phildavies wrote:I'd except between 5-6 mill and he deserves to be playing in the prem awesome keeper.

If we do sell him we need to bein in another keeper.

As Moore may be good enough but Wilson definetly isn't IMO. So we need another keeper to contest Moore for the position.

What's happened to Joe Lewis?
Nemo

Postby Mr Moo Cow » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Is moore the answer tho >? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:sladeout: :sladeout:
Mr Moo Cow

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If they have actually offered the £5million then 100% Tan will sell him.

Annis, I know he's been with us for a long time and is a great goalkeeper. But £5m is a good price, he probably only has five or six years left maximum.

Think it's the right time, the right price and the right club for him.

Simon Moore is a decent young 'keeper too :thumbright:

Ned,I do agree with you on this :ayatollah: But I also know every City player is for sale if Clubs offer a decent offer,it's the only way Tan can get his money back.

Annis whilst I dislike Tan with a vengeance for all the rebrand nonsense....there has not been one bit of evidence to say that Tan is/has ever taken a penny out of this club or tried to recoup any of the money he has lent us...so I'm not sure if we do sell Marshall any of the proceeds will go to Tan
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:50 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If they have actually offered the £5million then 100% Tan will sell him.

Annis, I know he's been with us for a long time and is a great goalkeeper. But £5m is a good price, he probably only has five or six years left maximum.

Ned,I do agree with you on this :ayatollah: But I also know every City player is for sale if Clubs offer a decent offer,it's the only way Tan can get his money back.

Annis whilst I dislike Tan with a vengeance for all the rebrand nonsense....there has not been one bit of evidence to say that Tan is/has ever taken a penny out of this club or tried to recoup any of the money he has lent us...so I'm not sure if we do sell Marshall any of the proceeds will go to Tan

Tan, does not take a wage,but expenses are down to the club.

Plus my strong view/ opinion Tan is bit by bit getting his money back from our club.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Plus my strong view/ opinion Tan is bit by bit getting his money back from our club.

You may well be right about Tan wanting to recoup his money but transfers will be a minimal factor.

If we presume Tan is owed £130-£170m the maximum our squad is worth is £30m (that's being kind !!). So Tan really has to sell the club as a relatively successful Championship club to get anything near what he is owed !! He certainly won't generate that money if we are in League 1.

This transfer will be down to Marshall and nobody else as long as WBA offer decent money. Tan won't be involved in this one otherwise Marshall would have been sold a year ago.
piledriver64

Postby arri potta » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:00 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Is moore the answer tho >? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:sladeout: :sladeout:

might be really good in division 1!!!! :digging2:
arri potta

Postby tylorstown18891 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:12 pm

Let's be fair to tan he hasn't given up totally on the club he's right to take some money back after what malky and ole done to his bank account :ayatollah:
tylorstown18891

Postby Double G » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:21 pm

phildavies wrote:I'd except between 5-6 mill and he deserves to be playing in the prem awesome keeper.

As Moore may be good enough but Wilson definetly isn't IMO. So we need another keeper to contest Moore for the position.

I watched Wilson closely in the warm up in Shrewsbury and throughout his game time here. The boy looks a top talent. At 1 stage i thought he was overtaking Moore in the pecking order. Hoping he gets loaned out for game time.
Interesting whether we go the experienced keeper route or bring through Simon Moore this season. Moore looks a good shot stopper but his kicking and distribution is poor. Lets hope that improves with experience
Double G

Postby pensionerbluebird » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:29 pm

What do you expect why keep moaning we all knew what was going to happen
pensionerbluebird

Postby langley » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:34 pm

Sell for £5million, get one in on loan.
langley

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:37 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

You may well be right about Tan wanting to recoup his money but transfers will be a minimal factor.

If we presume Tan is owed £130-£170m the maximum our squad is worth is £30m (that's being kind !!). So Tan really has to sell the club as a relatively successful Championship club to get anything near what he is owed !! He certainly won't generate that money if we are in League 1.

This transfer will be down to Marshall and nobody else as long as WBA offer decent money. Tan won't be involved in this one otherwise Marshall would have been sold a year ago.

Marshall has insisted he has always insisted he wants to stay at Cardiff City,his wife family do not want to leave Cardiff.

It will be mainly down to City,but I do believe Marshall would not say no to it.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Re: UPDATED " CARDIFF SET TO LOSE MAIN PLAYER " UPDATED

Postby Double G » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Lets be honest Annis, i dont think he would have to move if he joined West Brom. Midlands only a short journey away
Double G

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Nemo wrote:

To answer my own question I now know his contract has expired and he has been released. Must stop talking to myself on here.
Nemo

Postby EbbwBluebird98 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:45 pm

Love marshy

A class act

Spoke to him once and what a nice gyuy

Good luck Marshall ,thank you for all the good memories
EbbwBluebird98

Postby john52 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:51 pm

"Another reason to rush out and buy a season ticket
john52

Postby Double G » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Nemo wrote:
Nemo wrote:

To answer my own question I now know his contract has expired and he has been released. Must stop talking to myself on here.

I was under the impression he still has a year left mate
Double G

Postby JonCCFC » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:56 pm

The "Sky Sports" Twitter account that WalesOnline are quoting is fake, what a f*cking shambles that website is
JonCCFC

Postby bluemun » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:57 pm

More asset stripping from the dictator Tan. If he leaves, it'll show a complete lack of ambition.
bluemun

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:09 pm

What's the problem with him going? Its football players leave to go to better club all the time! Or are we the exception again? Whilst don't want lose him we will manage like all clubs do when good players leave just like we have in previous years. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:20 pm

Double G wrote:
Nemo wrote:
Nemo wrote:

I was under the impression he still has a year left mate

Wiki says he's gone after 3 year contract expired.
Nemo

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:24 pm

norms76 wrote:If he's a goner then I wish him all the best, fantastic servant, fantastic keeper. All the best Marshy. :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sums it up for me Norm.Can't fault the lad.
Sneggyblubird

Postby James the bluebird fan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:25 pm

langley wrote:Sell for £5million, get one in on loan.

I would rather we brought through Wilson or Moore through rather than loaning someone to help another club.
My adopted player for the 2015/16 season is Eoin Doyle.
I'm an 11 year old true bluebird who has had a season ticket for five years in the family stand. Love an away day as well. City for life!
James the bluebird fan

Postby Bluebird165 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Have this club learned anything from the past tidy Ross and arron giving them away play hardball ask for 8 million do what the jacks do if they want him they will pay it
Bluebird165

Postby Bluebird165 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Have this club learned anything from the past tidy Ross and arron giving them away play hardball ask for 8 million do what the jacks do if they want him they will pay it
Bluebird165

Postby James the bluebird fan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:27 pm

john52 wrote:"Another reason to rush out and buy a season ticket

That can go into the book of excuses about why not to renew :sladein:
My adopted player for the 2015/16 season is Eoin Doyle.
I'm an 11 year old true bluebird who has had a season ticket for five years in the family stand. Love an away day as well. City for life!
James the bluebird fan

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:37 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:Let's be fair to tan he hasn't given up totally on the club he's right to take some money back after what malky and ole done to his bank account :ayatollah:

Tan sanctioned all of malky's and ole' signings. Only one man to blame for our losses in premier league and last season and that's Tan.
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby City Slicker » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Shit if this happens we'll only have one real quality player left :shock:
City Slicker

Postby Bluebird165 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Simon Moore is a great Kepler but we will need back up if city want top six spot
Bluebird165

Postby Wayne S » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:Let's be fair to tan he hasn't given up totally on the club he's right to take some money back after what malky and ole done to his bank account :ayatollah:

Tan sanctioned all of malky's and ole' signings. Only one man to blame for our losses in premier league and last season and that's Tan.

We can blame Tan for many things but blaming him for sanctioning deals put to him by the, so called football experts, is laughable.

He gets berated for not knowing about football yet he gets blamed for backing those that supposedly KNOW about football.

The bias against Tan is nigh on bigotry and that comes from someone who wants him gone.
Wayne S

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat