Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED " CARDIFF SET TO LOSE MAIN PLAYER " UPDATED

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Don't sell talisman players when you don't have to. And we don't have to. Sure, he be a prime signing for any club. And that's why I'd prefer him here.

Re: UPDATED " PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB MAKE BID FOR CARDIFF CITY

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:40 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:Let's be fair to tan he hasn't given up totally on the club he's right to take some money back after what malky and ole done to his bank account :ayatollah:

Tan sanctioned all of malky's and ole' signings. Only one man to blame for our losses in premier league and last season and that's Tan.

We can blame Tan for many things but blaming him for sanctioning deals put to him by the, so called football experts, is laughable.

He gets berated for not knowing about football yet he gets blamed for backing those that supposedly KNOW about football.

The bias against Tan is nigh on bigotry and that comes from someone who wants him gone.

Fair point but in any business you should have the right people at the top. Tan should have had a football man as chief executive or a director of football in place to oversee the budget. Instead he appointed one of his yes men as ceo. For someone who has clearly been a huge success in business tan has made huge errors in his tenure at Cardiff.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:11 pm

Will there be a sell on clause?!!!!

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:42 pm

selling our best players, thought those days were gone :?

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Good move for him and hopefully use it to reduce the debt.

Sounds fair to me.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 pm

ninianblue wrote:selling our best players, thought those days were gone :?

Spot on.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:What's the problem with him going? Its football players leave to go to better club all the time! Or are we the exception again? Whilst don't want lose him we will manage like all clubs do when good players leave just like we have in previous years. :thumbup:

So there's no problem with him going ? but we don't want to lose him. I don't know why you bother trying to imply there's a plus factor to this situation, as there isn't

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:33 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
ninianblue wrote:selling our best players, thought those days were gone :?

Spot on.

Everyone sells their best players even Manure.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:What's the problem with him going? Its football players leave to go to better club all the time! Or are we the exception again? Whilst don't want lose him we will manage like all clubs do when good players leave just like we have in previous years. :thumbup:

So there's no problem with him going ? but we don't want to lose him. I don't know why you bother trying to imply there's a plus factor to this situation, as there isn't

Haven't implied anything other than its very normal for all clubs to lose best players and carry on! How many have swansea lost in recent years? So why is it that our fans make out its only us that it happens to? :thumbup:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Wont see another like him in decades.

A meaningless five million that goes towards the debt. Or I hope it does?????.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Wont see another like him in decades.

A meaningless five million that goes towards the debt. Or I hope it does?????.

Completely agree. Any price for Marshall is insignificant compared to what we will be really losing. I think letting Hudson go was also a mistake as that also had a detrimental impact on the club as he was a proven natural leader who wanted to be playing for City. We all have our opinions but for those thinking that selling Marshall for £5m is 'good business', then I'd be careful what you wish for, as if it happens it will undoubtedly bite us on the arse.