Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: This lion thats been murdered

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:55 am

balkanblue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Sorry balkanblue says your not aloud to react over this unless your a vegetarian that regularly campaigns for animal rights. Infact your a toff that needs to get a hobby!

I never mentioned vegetarianism at all. Again, this is yet another attempt at changing the goal posts to detract from the actual points made. As for toffs that need to get a hobby, I suggest you take up English language lessons.

Goal posts remain the same and your still a c**t.

Have you really started to correct my spelling and grammar? well that's just a sure way to prove you've got f**k all else to say.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 pm

balkanblue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Depressed Blue wrote:Nah I eat meat everyday.

Which is why I'm not to ask for a man to be arrested for life over the death of a animal.

It's not just an animal though is it, it's a species that's in threat of becoming extinct. he knew the laws, he was an educated man but he done it anyway. The guy is a malicious, selfish tw*t and deserves to be punished accordingly

Animals on the verge of extinction are being killed all the time all over the world. The only reason people are crying about this is because its some middle class toff they can stick their snooty noses up to. Bunch of sad acts with nothing else better to do. Why aren't these people campaigning annually against this sort of thing to make a difference? They only moan when it suits them to jump on the bandwagon of a media circus. The UK is full of boring busybodies who need to get hobbies. Too wrapped up in games consoles and thinking they understand life because they can google things and watch the news when a lot of them have experienced very little of it.

Oh high and mighty one I think even you have missed the point.Are you really upset and wondering why the media are making such a fuss over some middle class guy killing a lion.This story has risen the profile of every cause against unnecessary cruelty to animals.Because of this story people are talking about the african gangs killing elephants and rhinos to satisfy the Chinese market for aphrodisiacs.People are talking about the Japs killing whales for research purposes(wink,wink).Christ even you yourself have mentioned a couple of relevant things.This thread and the many issues in it are a direct result of this story.Publicly castigating someone thats got a bit of a profile is one of the oldest tricks in the book for getting things that would normally be buried or not reported at all.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:41 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Oh high and mighty one I think even you have missed the point.Are you really upset and wondering why the media are making such a fuss over some middle class guy killing a lion.This story has risen the profile of every cause against unnecessary cruelty to animals.Because of this story people are talking about the african gangs killing elephants and rhinos to satisfy the Chinese market for aphrodisiacs.People are talking about the Japs killing whales for research purposes(wink,wink).Christ even you yourself have mentioned a couple of relevant things.This thread and the many issues in it are a direct result of this story.Publicly castigating someone thats got a bit of a profile is one of the oldest tricks in the book for getting things that would normally be buried or not reported at all.

The media kick up a fuss when it suits and usually all you sheeple fall in line and do exactly what they wish for. Let me ask you, why do you think a lot of the media are running these stories? I suggest you look at the political alignment of each of them and then wonder what their motives may be. The reaction by the media has been blown out of proportion completely and that is a fact. Was he wrong to do it? Yes. Should he be prosecuted? Yes. However, it should have ended there and then, just as most other crimes do. Instead, he has become the victim of a media circus and has been used to push an agenda by the media to sell their papers. Furthermore, people are being killed in American ghettos all the time (first world progressive country to some) and yet very few people bat an eyelid and because it occurs so frequently people just become numb to it, as if its normal. I totally understand that people are disgusted by this but these people need to get some perspective.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:44 pm

nubbsy wrote:Goal posts remain the same and your still a c**t.

Evidently not as you mentioned vegetarianism when I made no mention at all about anybody's dietary choice. Also, I'd rather be hated for who I am than liked for who I'm not. At least I'm not an illiterate muppet like yourself.

Have you really started to correct my spelling and grammar? well that's just a sure way to prove you've got f**k all else to say.

Says the person who went on using ad hominem attacks because he has the debating ability of an infant.Judging your posts I imagine you're the type of person that sticks Mentos in Coca Cola and then gets overly excited by the reaction.