Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Looking for 5+ CSCS Site Cleaners/Labourers in Swansea a

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Whereami wrote:Not in my experience i work for doosan and in my field of work the Brits are by far the best.

You have to be having a laugh. The vast majority of Brits either whinge about work, continuously watch the clock ready to clock off as soon as the hand strikes finish time or don't even turn up in the first place. They're also incredibly good at the old 'oh my backs playing up' line.

This is another reasons so many large companies in the construction and agricultural industry prefer foreign workers. They can pay them peanuts, they turn up on time, graft hard and get on with it. The work ethic of migrants is incredible and most of them do work, contrary to the nonsense peddled in rags like the Daily Mail. The vast majority of people on the dole are white Brits who've knocked up a 16 year old lass straight out of school and would rather claim child tax credits and housing benefits.

These lazy Brits are also the first to join the likes of Britain First and EDL and bash immigrants who worked hard to earn an education and make themselves competitive in a global economy. Its easier to go blaming everyone else for their problems and predicament than it is to reflect upon themselves and realise its all their own doing. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 pm

balkanblue wrote:
Whereami wrote:Not in my experience i work for doosan and in my field of work the Brits are by far the best.

You have to be having a laugh. The vast majority of Brits either whinge about work, continuously watch the clock ready to clock off as soon as the hand strikes finish time or don't even turn up in the first place. They're also incredibly good at the old 'oh my backs playing up' line.

This is another reasons so many large companies in the construction and agricultural industry prefer foreign workers. They can pay them peanuts, they turn up on time, graft hard and get on with it. The work ethic of migrants is incredible and most of them do work, contrary to the nonsense peddled in rags like the Daily Mail. The vast majority of people on the dole are white Brits who've knocked up a 16 year old lass straight out of school and would rather claim child tax credits and housing benefits.

These lazy Brits are also the first to join the likes of Britain First and EDL and bash immigrants who worked hard to earn an education and make themselves competitive in a global economy. Its easier to go blaming everyone else for their problems and predicament than it is to reflect upon themselves and realise its all their own doing. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Not in my experience. If the polish are such good workers how come Poland is a dump with low wages. ? My experiences come through what I see everyday and not what is printed in a newspaper. Give me a Brit over some pole or from some other country anyday of the week.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:25 pm

Whereami wrote:
balkanblue wrote:

Not in my experience. If the polish are such good workers how come Poland is a dump with low wages. ? My experiences come through what I see everyday and not what is printed in a newspaper. Give me a Brit over some pole or from some other country anyday of the week.

Going to agree with Whereami here.

Why because I have work in an environment where offshore was the name of the game. That is work that could be done by Brit on British soil was offshored to places like Poland and India. The quality these India and Polish produced was shocking. The cost to the British company was high. The problem in Britain is those that make these decisions to offshore are never around to admit they f**k up. It is left to others to pick up the pieces. Offshore is not working simple as that.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Whereami wrote:Not in my experience. If the polish are such good workers how come Poland is a dump with low wages. ?

Did you not study history at school? There was a thing called WW2 whereby Poland was decimated completely. Carrying on from that they had the lovely Stalinism to live under which meant there was little chance for economic growth due to oppressive Stalinist control. Of course though, its easy for a modern day Brit like yourself to be completely ignorant of another country's woes. Furthermore, your bigotry is astounding. If Poland is a dump with low wages, how come places like Krakow are getting lots of investment from all around the world? What delusional version of reality are you actually living in? I suggest you get out more as its quite clear you've actually never been to Poland.

Oh, and for the record, the British economy was propped up during the 20th century by:

1) migrants from Ireland building the roads - why aren't you complaining about them? You seem to be more than happy to use the infrastructure they put in place.

2) black immigrants from Africa/USA/Caribbean coming over and working on the dockyards and grafting away to make a living.

3) Oh, carrying on, what about all the Indian doctors who come in and propped up the NHS and still do to this very day whilst a lot of ours go off to Australia, New Zealand and the USA to work.

You are all just complete hypocrits to be honest going on about immigrants like the snooty nosed arrogant idiots in London. They moan and moan about immigrants but don't seem to complain when some rich Arab Prince buys a house in their street leading the value of their property increasing tenfold. Its just pure jealousy really. The snooty nosed Londoners loved it for years when they had their cake and ate it. Now Arab's and Russian's are buying up property tenfold, driving around in their flashy motors and they're all jealous. Same elsewhere in the UK. The entitled spoilt brats look at immigrants and only bash them out of jealousy because they wish they had the drive, desire and work ethic they have.

The fact is, without immigrants Britain wouldn't be the country it is today, so get over yourself.

My experiences come through what I see everyday and not what is printed in a newspaper.

Anecdotal evidence is exactly that. Its your own opinion based on your own viewpoints which have a degree of bias in them. The research that has been done tells us otherwise. Research and those leading in their field actually realise that without this immigration, due to the work ethic and lack of skilled Brits, there'd be an economic slump leading to no growth, which would only go to more cuts and cuts elsewhere in the budget. You'd soon have something to complain about then.

Give me a Brit over some pole or from some other country anyday of the week.

As I've already highlighted above, this is more to do with your underlying prejudices than it is to do with any foundation of reality. Your entire argument is built on a foundation of hyperbole.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Going to agree with Whereami here.

Why because I have work in an environment where offshore was the name of the game. That is work that could be done by Brit on British soil was offshored to places like Poland and India. The quality these India and Polish produced was shocking. The cost to the British company was high. The problem in Britain is those that make these decisions to offshore are never around to admit they f**k up. It is left to others to pick up the pieces. Offshore is not working simple as that.

What has outsourcing got to do with immigrants taking jobs within the country within the construction and agricultural industry? They are two different things entirely. Outsourcing often does lead to a drop in standards. Its not to do with the work ethic of the people but the lack of regulation and order in the country on a higher level. This is why Germany is world renown for the production of tools and machinery. It is highly regulated and sets a standard, often manufactured in house. However, its not just Germans working for these German companies but migrants from all over. However, because they're in Germany they are expected to adhere and comply with German standards.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:45 pm

balkanblue wrote:
Whereami wrote:Not in my experience. If the polish are such good workers how come Poland is a dump with low wages. ?

Did you not study history at school? There was a thing called WW2 whereby Poland was decimated completely. Carrying on from that they had the lovely Stalinism to live under which meant there was little chance for economic growth due to oppressive Stalinist control. Of course though, its easy for a modern day Brit like yourself to be completely ignorant of another country's woes. Furthermore, your bigotry is astounding. If Poland is a dump with low wages, how come places like Krakow are getting lots of investment from all around the world? What delusional version of reality are you actually living in? I suggest you get out more as its quite clear you've actually never been to Poland.

Oh, and for the record, the British economy was propped up during the 20th century by:

1) migrants from Ireland building the roads - why aren't you complaining about them? You seem to be more than happy to use the infrastructure they put in place.

2) black immigrants from Africa/USA/Caribbean coming over and working on the dockyards and grafting away to make a living.

3) Oh, carrying on, what about all the Indian doctors who come in and propped up the NHS and still do to this very day whilst a lot of ours go off to Australia, New Zealand and the USA to work.

You are all just complete hypocrits to be honest going on about immigrants like the snooty nosed arrogant idiots in London. They moan and moan about immigrants but don't seem to complain when some rich Arab Prince buys a house in their street leading the value of their property increasing tenfold. Its just pure jealousy really. The snooty nosed Londoners loved it for years when they had their cake and ate it. Now Arab's and Russian's are buying up property tenfold, driving around in their flashy motors and they're all jealous. Same elsewhere in the UK. The entitled spoilt brats look at immigrants and only bash them out of jealousy because they wish they had the drive, desire and work ethic they have.

The fact is, without immigrants Britain wouldn't be the country it is today, so get over yourself.

My experiences come through what I see everyday and not what is printed in a newspaper.

Anecdotal evidence is exactly that. Its your own opinion based on your own viewpoints which have a degree of bias in them. The research that has been done tells us otherwise. Research and those leading in their field actually realise that without this immigration, due to the work ethic and lack of skilled Brits, there'd be an economic slump leading to no growth, which would only go to more cuts and cuts elsewhere in the budget. You'd soon have something to complain about then.

Give me a Brit over some pole or from some other country anyday of the week.

As I've already highlighted above, this is more to do with your underlying prejudices than it is to do with any foundation of reality. Your entire argument is built on a foundation of hyperbole.

It's nothing to do with the nonsense you've written and as I've said it's got everything to do with my everyday experiences. If you think the poles are better, good for you. I personally think your average Brit is a better worker.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:Adam doesn't set the minimum wage, the government does. Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Original poster posted this you prick try to keep up slave masters assistant now trot off little boys assistant :thumbup:

Look at little Alan, he hasn't got a chip on his shoulder as he's got a bag full!!! Lol[/quote]

:lol: :lol:
I think you have the wrong Pembroke guy Adam!
You thinking about Pembroke Allan?!?

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:11 pm

balkanblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Going to agree with Whereami here.

What has outsourcing got to do with immigrants taking jobs within the country within the construction and agricultural industry? They are two different things entirely. Outsourcing often does lead to a drop in standards. Its not to do with the work ethic of the people but the lack of regulation and order in the country on a higher level. This is why Germany is world renown for the production of tools and machinery. It is highly regulated and sets a standard, often manufactured in house. However, its not just Germans working for these German companies but migrants from all over. However, because they're in Germany they are expected to adhere and comply with German standards.

Outsourcing or immigration I was referring to Polish workers.

My experience is working for a company that off shored to Poland. Also this company brought the Polish workers to the UK to train them up. The end result was low quality products resulting in a rethink of the business model.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Outsourcing or immigration I was referring to Polish workers.

Completely different really although I do now accept where you're coming from. Migrants who move abroad to work are often tenfold harder workers. I do not for a second dispute that if your company outsourced to Poland that the work ethic may be lower. However, those who have the drive and tenacity to move abroad to work often go on to be more successful and do well. You can say the same with Brits in reality. A lot of Brits who go abroad work because they have to do so as they often have very little to fall back on, which builds up a solid work ethic. In the UK many are simply happy living off the state (taxpayers cash) and working very little or not putting in the effort.

My experience is working for a company that off shored to Poland. Also this company brought the Polish workers to the UK to train them up. The end result was low quality products resulting in a rethink of the business model.

Again, see above. I am not disputing this in terms of the business you worked for at all, and it does often depend on industry. For example, a lot of countries produce much better software engineers. A lot produce much better construction workers because they require different skillsets. From my experience, I believe those who come to the UK have a much better work ethic when it comes to completing simple tasks such as labouring or doing trade jobs.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:41 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:Adam doesn't set the minimum wage, the government does. Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Original poster posted this you prick try to keep up slave masters assistant now trot off little boys assistant :thumbup:

Look at little Alan, he hasn't got a chip on his shoulder as he's got a bag full!!! Lol

:lol: :lol:
I think you have the wrong Pembroke guy Adam!
You thinking about Pembroke Allan?!?[/quote]

Nothing against you mate but he is trying to deflect attention away by saying me and Alan are some how connected we are not (no disrespect to Alan intended ) I have pointed this out to him on a previous post :thumbup: