Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looking for 5+ CSCS Site Cleaners/Labourers in Swansea area

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:40 am

Looking for 5 x CSCS Site Cleaners/Labourers for a site in the SA1 area of Swansea. £6.50 per hour and the work is for around 2/3 weeks starting tomorrow morning!!! You MUST have a CSCS card

:thumbup:

Re: Looking for 5+ CSCS Site Cleaners/Labourers in Swansea a

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:15 pm

£6.50 per hour. :lol:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Whereami wrote:£6.50 per hour. :lol:

Minimum wage :shock:
cscs labourers back about 5 years ago was having £9 an hour, although the agency are having about 14+ quid at the time :laughing6:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Disgusting slave labour masters advertising to desperate people and making money off their backs :evil:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:28 pm

f**k working for that rate!

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Why aren't you paying the recommended living wage?

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Sorted now lads thanks

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:57 am

Should not be able to advertise on this football message board this is not a board for immoral advertising

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:27 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Should not be able to advertise on this football message board this is not a board for immoral advertising

Offering people work, if you don't like it then don't read it. Having a cscs card does not come with a heavier wage these days since the job centre in all its wisdom put every man and their dogs through the test. The result was that they kept wages low and the better labourers are now ground workers

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 am

The minimum wage is set by the state.

But I suppose the employers are the bad guys.

Not that I am going out of my way to defend Junta all the time :laughing5:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:31 pm

if you don't like it then don't read it. I'll read what I want to read I'm not one of your slave wage workers you can order about boy :twisted:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:if you don't like it then don't read it. I'll read what I want to read I'm not one of your slave wage workers you can order about boy :twisted:

well you read what you want and at the same time I will pay what I want :thumbup:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Adam doesn't set the minimum wage, the government does. Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:if you don't like it then don't read it. I'll read what I want to read I'm not one of your slave wage workers you can order about boy :twisted:

well you read what you want and at the same time I will pay what I want :thumbup:

:lol: :lol:

Boy
:lol:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:30 pm

It would take more than five cleaners to clean anything in Swansea

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Reza wrote:It would take more than five cleaners to clean anything in Swansea

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:Adam doesn't set the minimum wage, the government does. Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Good idea why don't you and OP go and do the job for £6.50 an hour after tax and NI you should be on a nice shitty little earner pair of pricks now f..k off little boy :thumbup:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:52 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:Adam doesn't set the minimum wage, the government does. Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.[/quote]
Original poster posted this you prick try to keep up slave masters assistant now trot off little boys assistant :thumbup:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Original poster posted this you prick try to keep up slave masters assistant now trot off little boys assistant :thumbup:[/quote]

Look at little Alan, he hasn't got a chip on his shoulder as he's got a bag full!!! Lol

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:43 am

Why are you bringing some one I've never met or communicated with into this deflect away from the fact you pay £6:50 per hour no chips on shoulders just like everybody in construction industry a deep hatred towards agencies living of peoples backs

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:50 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Why are you bringing some one I've never met or communicated with into this deflect away from the fact you pay £6:50 per hour no chips on shoulders just like everybody in construction industry a deep hatred towards agencies living of peoples backs

Not everybody Alan as tradesmen use agencies to fill in gaps on their private work and then theres of course the construction companies themselves who love us. So once again your statement is completely flawed as per usual :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:13 pm

The construction companies love you because you supply CHEAP labour boy :sleepy2: You say my statement is totally flawed I stated you pay a miserly £6.50 per hour so if my statement is completely flawed you have changed the rate so have you put it up or down boy ? :wave:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:55 pm

As the saying goes you pay peanuts and you get monkeys. I'd never use an agency that pays people £6.50 p/h, for two reasons, one because it's wrong and two because i know the type of worker you get for £6.50 p/h . What is the name of this agency?

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:The construction companies love you because you supply CHEAP labour boy :sleepy2: You say my statement is totally flawed I stated you pay a miserly £6.50 per hour so if my statement is completely flawed you have changed the rate so have you put it up or down boy ? :wave:

yeah I do supply cheap labour and you know what..?....... I f*cking loves it :laughing6: :thumbup:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:The construction companies love you because you supply CHEAP labour boy :sleepy2: You say my statement is totally flawed I stated you pay a miserly £6.50 per hour so if my statement is completely flawed you have changed the rate so have you put it up or down boy ? :wave:

From my experience, construction companies don't love cheap labour, because it's a false economy.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Whereami wrote:

From my experience, construction companies don't love cheap labour, because it's a false economy.

how would it be a false economy..? if the work isn't up to standard then don't pay the bill

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Like someone else said, don't read it if it you're not interested.

Original poster posted this you prick try to keep up slave masters assistant now trot off little boys assistant :thumbup:[/quote]

Never post when you've been drinking is my advice. :thumbup:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Whereami wrote:

how would it be a false economy..? if the work isn't up to standard then don't pay the bill

I've been around the construction industry long enough to know that you get what you pay for. A bit of cleaning is one thing, anything that requires skilled tradesmen, if you don't pay the going rate, you end up with crap. Labourers where i work are on a minimum £11.50 p/h and tradesmen a minimum £14.00 p/h and there is noway anyone on 6.50 p/h would even get through the door.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:The construction companies love you because you supply CHEAP labour boy :sleepy2:

Welcome to the free market. If he's paying the government imposed minimum wage he's actually not exploiting anyone. If lazy entitled Brits don't want to take it there are plenty of migrants who will. Then, of course, as Brits do, you'll all moan about how immigrants are coming over taking all the jobs, when in reality its the jobs Brits are too lazy or too up themselves to do.

Whereami wrote:As the saying goes you pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

This saying is nonsense. You can pay the Polish, Bulgarians, Romanians, Turks, etc. peanuts and they're far better workers than the lazy layabout Brits who complain about having to do manual labour, thats if they turn up in the first place.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:12 pm

:happy1:
balkanblue wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:The construction companies love you because you supply CHEAP labour boy :sleepy2:

Welcome to the free market. If he's paying the government imposed minimum wage he's actually not exploiting anyone. If lazy entitled Brits don't want to take it there are plenty of migrants who will. Then, of course, as Brits do, you'll all moan about how immigrants are coming over taking all the jobs, when in reality its the jobs Brits are too lazy or too up themselves to do.

Whereami wrote:As the saying goes you pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

This saying is nonsense. You can pay the Polish, Bulgarians, Romanians, Turks, etc. peanuts and they're far better workers than the lazy layabout Brits who complain about having to do manual labour, thats if they turn up in the first place.

Not in my experience i work for doosan and in my field of work the Brits are by far the best.