Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO CarlCCFC

Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:44 pm

I knew I recognised you from somewhere ffs! Couldn't work it out at the time!

Hope you and your family enjoyed your meal...get there before 2 for Sunday dinner next time!

Re: FAO CarlCCFC

Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:55 pm

scotsjack wrote:I knew I recognised you from somewhere ffs! Couldn't work it out at the time!

Hope you and your family enjoyed your meal...get there before 2 for Sunday dinner next time!

The food was good, the barman was pretty useless :lol:

Only kidding Alex, you did a good job and friendly :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice though, we enjoyed the meal and the prices were good too but who was the guy shouting out around the corner ? :o

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:
scotsjack wrote:I knew I recognised you from somewhere ffs! Couldn't work it out at the time!

Thanks for the advice though, we enjoyed the meal and the prices were good too but who was the guy shouting out around the corner ? :o

Just one of the locals, he was asked to leave 5 minutes after you went, once I worked out where I knew you from I was going to come over and introduce myself never got the chance...

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:26 pm

scotsjack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Just one of the locals, he was asked to leave 5 minutes after you went, once I worked out where I knew you from I was going to come over and introduce myself never got the chance...

We will come in again Alex.

Better food than a harvester and much cheaper :thumbup:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:thumbup:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:29 am

carlccfc wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Oi harvester ain't bad I worked there for 2 years :laughing6:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Well that'll explain the crap food then.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:58 pm

balkanblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Cheeky sod. :lol:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 pm

balkanblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Where's this Pub then boys ?