Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CYPRUS IN SEPTEMBER

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:52 pm

All booked up, took me ages to find the best deal, but booked through British Airways in the end... Anyone else booked up yet ?

Re: CYPRUS IN SEPTEMBER

Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:03 pm

All done too. Weds -Weds. From Brum. All Inc £660

Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:11 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:All booked up, took me ages to find the best deal, but booked through British Airways in the end... Anyone else booked up yet ?

Booked up a few weeks ago, Friday to Saturday, Paphos until Thursday then driving up to Nicosia in the morning and spending two days there, anybody else in Paphos?

Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:All booked up, took me ages to find the best deal, but booked through British Airways in the end... Anyone else booked up yet ?

Booked up a few weeks ago, Friday to Saturday, Paphos until Thursday then driving up to Nicosia in the morning and spending two days there, anybody else in Paphos?

Yep Paphos for 3 days and Ayia Napa for 4 days. Saturday to Saturday. Looking forward to it to, £278 all in, flights and hotel. Stansted to Paphos on Sat 29th with Ryanair. 3 days Paphos. Taxi on Tues 4th, cos theres 4 of us, to Napa. game on thurs. returning to Amsterdam Sat 5th. and returning to Gatwick sunday early morning. Straight down to town for more beer before Israel. hopefully Sunday night in Cardiff will be a special night :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm tempted to go to Luxembourg for the u21 ....massive cost at the moment though... £38 return :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:36 am

We are going on the 2nd and coming back on the 5th staying in Larnaca. Just got to sort tickets out now

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:We are going on the 2nd and coming back on the 5th staying in Larnaca. Just got to sort tickets out now

Pretty much the same, from brum on 2nd, staying in larnaca and back late evening of 4th..

Any news of when tickets are going on sale ?

:thumbright:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:51 am

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:We are going on the 2nd and coming back on the 5th staying in Larnaca. Just got to sort tickets out now

Pretty much the same, from brum on 2nd, staying in larnaca and back late evening of 4th..

Last heard end of July beginning of August. 4000 allocation. Its going to be huge!1 cant wait. Napa full of Welsh fans :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:46 pm

CitySteve wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:

Last heard end of July beginning of August. 4000 allocation. Its going to be huge!1 cant wait. Napa full of Welsh fans :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Cracking :thumbup:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:

Bonnet du douche Rodney!
Larnaca here we come :D

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:22 pm

griff105 wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:

Bonnet du douche Rodney!
Larnaca here we come :D

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it :D