Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In the City centre yesterday

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:54 am

It was great seeing so many City shirts in the City centre and down the Bay yesterday

Re: In the City centre yesterday

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:58 am

jeffbubs wrote:It was great seeing so many City shirts in the City centre and down the Bay yesterday

That's what I like to hear :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:11 am

Totally agree, went to the speedway last night and spent the afternoon in town first, City shirts everywhere, on down side I called into the stadium superstore first to buy mine and was told that the fat b*stard size (XXXL ) won't be in until next month :( :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 am

Totally agree, went to the speedway last night and spent the afternoon in town first, City shirts everywhere, on down side I called into the stadium superstore first to buy mine and was told that the fat b*stard size (XXXL ) won't be in until next month :( :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 am

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:14 am

I also saw a lot of new City shirts at my son's school fete, may me feel proud about our club once again. Great to see, bring on the new season!! :bluescarf:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Great to hear. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:33 pm

It's not just in the city centre.

We are like a flower back in bloom!

South Wales is Blue and White :bluescarf:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Saw a few today around Bridgend :)

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Saw one one in turkey today,,,,,,,,,,,!,, althouh it was worn by my grandson adam dylan .......bluebird since birth

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Unfortunately been seeing more and more jack shirts in Pencoed and Bridgend. Even one smarmy barsteward who goes in the vale gym from time to time.