Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CONTINUING TO DO WELL '

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:23 pm

' CONTINUING TO DO WELL '
Cardiff's new kit was today still flying out and City are reporting online sales have been at there highest for years :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Long may it continue, Buying my families on Monday :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' CONTINUING TO DO WELL '

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' CONTINUING TO DO WELL '
Cardiff's new kit was today still flying out and City are reporting online sales have been at there highest for years :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Long may it continue, Buying my families on Monday :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Imagine if this was the kit when we where in the premier league, we would have had record sales

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:59 pm

Does the club shop have more of the training gear and kids clothes than what's online?

Thought it was record sales anyway?

Ebbw Blue wrote:

Imagine if this was the kit when we where in the premier league, we would have had record sales

We did break the record, but for the worst selling kit

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:

Darren, Tans madness and the Red Brigade has cost our club £millions :bluescarf:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Ref wrote:Thought it was record sales anyway?

Record sales under this Zregime.
I am on about today has continued on from yesterday's launch :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 pm

KBK-13 wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:

We did break the record, but for the worst selling kit

Sadly that's true.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Dont wish to be a picky tw*t but bought mine today and disappointed that the adidas badge is iron on and not embroidered.
Its blue though. And cool as!!! :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Dont wish to be a picky tw*t but bought mine today and disappointed that the adidas badge is iron on and not embroidered.
Its blue though. And cool as!!! :lol:

That's because it's cheaper to make :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:06 pm

I brought two tops friday for me and my son and although it is not the best design personally (puma/ken thorne and xara/modplan being my favourites) it is a very nice shirt, it is lightweight and breathable and even though the adidas logo is not embroidered i can live with that :thumbright: , even though it is not fully royal blue it is a breath of fresh air compared to the red tops. For a good few years now my love of the city has waned but buying this top seems to have brought back the pre season excitement that has been missing for so long, cannot wait now for forest green on the 15th :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 pm

This

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:10 am

This

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:52 am

This was always going to be a winner. The fans have been starved of true identity for way too long. Any in the airport?

Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:31 am

Got mine and I am not a big shirt purchaser over the years, I agree with the comments about not having this kit in the prem has cost the club millions. It does seem though that the club are trying to rectify past mistakes :thumbup: